Tickets: New York Rangers Ticket Thread

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Looking to get a pair on the balcony for 1/4 against Chicago. Preferably barstool seats. I have a buddy of mine coming into NYC for the game and would like a pair close to the seats I currently have in Section 320.

xbure9x

May 8, 2007
hi random question. i have two tickets for tomorrow that i bought from here and they transferred the tickets from their msg account. when i log into my account i see the tickets but i cannot add them to my apple wallet. my son is going with with girlfriend so if i can’t figure out the apple wallet thing, can anyone suggest how i can get him the tickets?

Nash Money

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2012
SOLD

1/2 vs. CAR

I have a center ice pair in the first row of the bridge- Sec 313, Row 1. Asking face value $375 for the pair.

Last edited:

Chalfdiggity3

Feb 4, 2010
NJ
Hey everyone!

im looking for two tickets to a weekend game to take my friend to in march or April. Does anyone have ticket march 9th blues or the march 23rd vs panthers.

TheBPA

Jul 1, 2004
Long shot, but looking for 4 tickets to the Stadium Series game vs. the Islanders on 2/18. Don't care where as long as they are in the stadium. Thanks.

Lindberg Cheese

Apr 28, 2013
Cambodia
Just got my MetLife winter classic tickets vs the Isles on Prez Day weekend. $300 section 142, ouch!

Long shot, but looking for 4 tickets to the Stadium Series game vs. the Islanders on 2/18. Don't care where as long as they are in the stadium. Thanks.
My brother did ticket master today literally an hour ago

WhereO Is Kakko

Mar 24, 2022
In addition to being in light mode (no idea what that insult means ) I also am willing to part w a single ticket in 224 row 7 just off center ice (BONUS - Dancin Larry is 75 feet to your left) for $120 for the ultra mega hot Kraken this Tuesday nite.

Listed on Ticketmaster for much more obviously - have no experience transferring on HFB. DM if interested and patient enuff to walk me thru it.

WhereO Is Kakko

Mar 24, 2022
In addition to being in light mode (no idea what that insult means ) I also am willing to part w a single ticket in 224 row 7 just off center ice (BONUS - Dancin Larry is 75 feet to your left) for $120 for the ultra mega hot Kraken this Tuesday nite.

Listed on Ticketmaster for much more obviously - have no experience transferring on HFB. DM if interested and patient enuff to walk me thru it.
Sold.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad