New York Rangers Game Used Memorabilia

seanaveryfan

Mar 18, 2009
Astoria, NY
I was wandering what game used New York Rangers Memorabilia do some of you fans have? Just to see whats out there and if you guys have a story on how you got it it would be nice to hear it. I like collecting stuff and just curious. Hope everyone has a happy holidays. LETS GO RANGERS!! :)

eKardz

Mar 22, 2009
Holtsville, NY
i don't collect game used so much as I collect vintage memorabilia, but that is where a good chunk of my money goes. I have tons of autos and things like that but some of my most prized possessions are 2 autographed lester patrick photos, autographed lynn and muzz patrick index cards. 1910 c-56 lester and frank patrick rookie cards, two 1939 Toy Creations Lester Patrick Official Hockey board games (1 is the spinner and 1 is the die variation) 1950's Rangers vs Bruins German Exhibition poster that used to hang in the garden; and anything and everything in between. Rangers newspapers, obituaries, personal letters, lynn patricks wedding photos. I have a regular ranger museum. I put my collection at over 15 grand. My main focus is the Patrick family and then vintage NYR.

bobbop

Henrik & Pop
Sponsor
May 27, 2004
Now, Suburban Phoenix. Then, Long Island
My collecting passion is game worn jerseys. The Ranger portion of my collection includes Don Maloney (New York front), Fedor Tyutin, Lucien BeBlois, Dan Girardi and Michael Rozsival. I've also got a Mark Staal Sudbury Wolves gamer. I've also got a real jewel from the Rangers farm system -- it's a Ranger style jersey worn by Steve Durbano when he accumulated 402 PIM (then a professional record) in Omaha in 1971-72.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
My dad has a Beukeboom game used jersey, one day (hopefully not for a very very long time) will be mine. It's hanging the basement of the place I call home so I can say I have it, right?

Hobgoblin Steve

Bacon of Light
Feb 5, 2009
Bay Ridge
I just got me a game used staal stick. pretty happy with it. Really want to get it photomatched, and get a set of his gloves to go under the stick

seanaveryfan

Mar 18, 2009
Astoria, NY
All I have so far is one of the jerseys that Sean Avery wore during the Brian Leetch Night game with the MeiGray patch in the inside..and I am getting the puck that Sean Avery scored his only goal this season against Atlanta. I wish to find a game used stick and game used glove to add to my collection lol. Then with autographs I have a team signed poster when I met the whole team in Toronto during the Hockey Hall Of Fame weekend in 2007 when they were signing autographs for the fans. And another autograph poster from the 2007 hockey hall of fame including Messier's signature on it.

rangergiant

Mar 8, 2004
I've got a Messier Gamer from the 1996 Playoffs and a Leetch from 1993.

Really looking hard for a ticket/stub from the Messier Guarantee game. Will pay handsomely if anybody has one.

McDonagh27

Aug 3, 2005
Canada
I have Dubinsky's rookie gloves which I've photo-matched.. He scored his first goal in the NHL with them. Bought them off of eBay.. Seller had bought it from Meigray.. they were accompanied with a letter from MSG as well.. Very happy with them.

chip chipperson*

i've got a jagr game worn from 07. he signed it. its up for sale if anyone is interested.

BrutuS

Jul 24, 2007
I have a 93/94 Zubov road gamer w/ ASG patch.

And I've missed out twice now on a 93/94 Gartner gamer, damn you people with more money than me! I want my holy grail!

Kocur Dill

picklicious
Feb 7, 2010
I have a 93/94 Zubov road gamer w/ ASG patch.

And I've missed out twice now on a 93/94 Gartner gamer, damn you people with more money than me! I want my holy grail!

Nice job picking up the Zubie though. The early 90's CCM's are tough to come by in general as I'm sure you know.

BrutuS

Jul 24, 2007
Nice job picking up the Zubie though. The early 90's CCM's are tough to come by in general as I'm sure you know.

They're out there every so often.

I actually tried to get Zubov to sign the jersey in San Jose (While he was with Dallas) and he just ignored me and walked onto the bus. nice guy.

Made Dan

Jul 15, 2007
The Bronx, NY
I have ultra-rare, Freddy Meyer pro stock gloves :sarcasm:

I actually have no game-used Ranger stuff, just a **** load of signed memoribillia. By the way, if I were to get a game used stick, where should I get it signed? The blade?

Hobgoblin Steve

Bacon of Light
Feb 5, 2009
Bay Ridge
Could someone photomatch a game used stick? I have a staal from the 09-10 season (i believe, id have to look at the cert) and I'd very much like to do this.

ghirshorn

Sep 29, 2007
I have a Kevin Lowe game used stick with a great story behind it.

It was durring the season the Rangers won the cup and my dad brought me to my first ever Ranger game which was very exciting as I was 7 or 8 years old at the time. I get there and our seats are on the blue line three rows off the glass. Incredible, to this day I remember how amazing it was in thoes seats. They were playing the Capitals and getting beat pretty badly and so the seats around us start emptying out and at that point a security guard comes over to us and tell us to stay where we were because he may have something for us at the end of the game. We wait in our seats and he comes walking back towards us with a stick that was about the same size I was at the time. I remember running out of the garden with the stick lifted over my head like I had just won a trophy. The stick is in my closet to this very day.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
I have a small memorabilia business, a part-time dealer if you will, but I don't bother with the game used stuff. Stuff costs too much money, and in this economy there are just not enough people with the interest and the disposable income. I do have two game used pucks on plaques for MSG Collectibles I picked up if anyone is interested.

owedoyle

Mar 16, 2009
Really looking hard for a ticket/stub from the Messier Guarantee game. Will pay handsomely if anybody has one.

I've got one from when I was 6 years old. My dad pulled me out of school. Told the principal it was a family emergency.

No way I'm ever selling that!

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3