GDT: New York Rags @ your New Jersey Dovals

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePSEGPowerPoster

LOSER POINTS!
Feb 23, 2013
Yeah, at least this way it won't cause a 2 on 1 at the other end of the ice.

Zids has given away awful goals of late, the Habs goal stands out because I was there that night. He's a liability sometimes but he's such an asset offensively. I know we joke but that's probably not an awful idea.

When Fayne gets back...

*Bob Richards*

I've also abstained from smoking today as I intend to exhaust my pack at the conclusion of this game regardless of its outcome.

You'll hear me hurling degrading insults through desperation wheezes.

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
Im expecting a close game with our D looking good against their offense that has no depth (and the same thing about their D and our offense). I think Moose plays great because it's likely his last start and Hank is sick as always. It'll come down to which stars show up and I expect Kovy/Elias to triumph over Nash/Gabby/Richards. Clarkso always seems to have a solid game in this rivalry matchup too.

Both offense have ****** depth but our stars are better and they need to show it. Kovy>Nash=Elias>Gabby>Richards

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007

if i had to pick 5 things to watch on a desert island with inexplicable electricity, these 2 would make the cut. then, the goonies

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I feel this is a must win. I'd feel pretty good winning the next 4 in a row or at least 3 of 4. With an OT loss in there someone and that would be even better. With 19 games left and 32 points we're gonna have to win 10 more I think. 52-55 points should do it depending on how many 3 point games we have down the stretch between other playoff/bubble teams.

ThePSEGPowerPoster

LOSER POINTS!
Feb 23, 2013
if i had to pick 5 things to watch on a desert island with inexplicable electricity, these 2 would make the cut. then, the goonies

5. Deron Williams owning the Knicks at the Garden
4. "Henrique! It's Overrr!"
3. "It's on his way, there it goes, and the Yankees are going to the World Series! Aaron Booooooooooooooooone!"
2. Comeback against the Flyers in 2000.
1. "Flyball to centerfield, Williams is there and the Yankees are champions of baseball." - Subway Series

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
Tonight we witness the rebirth of The Clarktard, Travis Shanahan, and Ilya Kovalberg. We can only hope Norman Brodeur rejoins them soon. If not, trade for Bremier.

Status Quo*

Sea of blue brah. Rangers in 3. Bilip Fondy speaks the truth on everything.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Must win for both teams, but let us come out on top. Win this game, Marty is in the locker room. Clarkson has his best buddy back so no reason not to get pumped up!!!!

Win tonight and have hope because the Calvary is coming *insert RG's Calvary pic*

aboriginal

lou ****ing sucks
Mar 10, 2006
LV-426
prepare your buttholes because the offensively inept rags team you just know will become an offensive powerhouse and put up a 5 spot tonight. its happening. gaborik with 3.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Tonight is also the last stand of the Moose. His marathon is nearly over and he will get his rest real soon, but we need him to sum up everything he has for one more tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad