GDT: New York Rags @ your New Jersey Dovals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Like I said no shame in outplaying Lundqvist or Price's team and losing. It's when we make those horrible backups look heroic. Or Reimer or whatever other crap we lose to. I don't care how good he is this year Reimer is one of the worst I've seen in the league the last two years. He was down there with the current Rick Dipietro. And you gotta score more than 2 against Tampa Bay.

Well let us hope Loki comes storming back and Marty brings his puck handling game back.

NjDevsRR

Hard To Find
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Lundqvist had 5-6 pucks go through him tonight, Rangers were lucky we didnt put up more goals because we should of.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Well let us hope Loki comes storming back and Marty brings his puck handling game back.

I think we can beat Carolina. Let's hope Marty isn't a rusty. I remember Marty coming back in February 2011 and playing a really good game against the Panthers. We won 2-1, but he didn't give up a goal until the 3rd. If the way he looked to start the season means anything then maybe we can have high hopes for him.

Please don't lose to the Rampage and Clemmensen though. They have back to backs against us and the Isles the next night. This team always plays scared against him in the regular season. Even in game 6 of the Panthers series they looked intimidated by him, but thanks to his beer league softies to Bernier, and Zajac in OT we won. Don't forget about his ''Shutout'' in game 3 either. He's last in the league in save percentage and GAA. Probably the only goalie in the league with worse stats than Moose!:laugh:

NjDevsRR

Hard To Find
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
20130321136383133127727.gif

Yes, throwing yourself backwards was necessary....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad