GDT: New York Islanders @ Toronto Maple Leafs | 7:00PM EST | LeafsTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Count Von Grabo*

I live in a University Residence, so I don't have Leafstv. Looks like I'll be listening to this one on the radio, or if I'm lucky finding a decent stream.

I've got a feeling Kessel, Kulemin, and Gardiner will all have big games. The teams been playing well hopefully we can keep rolling.

Go Leafs Go!

firstrowsports ftw

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
The biggest positive I have seen the last three days is the UNIFIED effort on being defensively responsible and forcheck/backcheck. Seems to be a great team effort the last three games and they're finally acting like a team.

They can not give this up for one second this year. They have to keep it going. They aren't going to win the next 45 games but they better damnwell battle for next 45 games. If they're going to lose it better be a loss like the Buffalo game where they battled hard but just couldn't do it.

No taking things for Granted, whether it's the isles or the Pens! They have to play their hearts out!

Thanks coach! I'll keep my head up and skate hard all night!

Kingstonian84*

Sep 23, 2012
Actually I feel this will be a tough game, this is where cockiness could set in. Leafs just went to town on the best team in the league (this season), and now face a lesser talented team, I just hope they don't let their guard down cannot take any team in this league for granted.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Would love to see Komarov get his first. He's been doing alot of plumbing on that Kadri line.

Penalty Kill Icing*

Is there anyway to close the chatbox?

If you are referring to the sound that chat generates (I agree its annoying in the first place), you click on the volume icon to turn off chat sounds.

New Leaf

Oct 16, 2008
I wouldn't write him off. Same could be said about Kostka to a certain extent.

Who has played a grand total of 3 NHL games. I'm not so quick to jump on anyone's bandwagon. Need a large sample size; we have that with Aucoin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad