Value of: New York Islanders 2024 1st and 2nd round picks

ALEXIVICH CHULKATURI

Dec 5, 2010
HILTON HEAD ISLAND
Why? Cause the warriors also known as Cal Clutterbuck, Matt Martin deserve one last run before they take their final bow. Also The Godfather is 81 and a half and he too may take his final bow at the end of the year so why not take one last shot. Would like a dman to push Mayfield to 6th defenseman and a forward to push Engvall out of the top 2 lines.
28 games left in the season. 8 games till the deadline. They are not selling.

Columbus Voronkov/Provorov
Ottawa Grieg/Chychrun

• Haha
Reactions: fm

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
With a 1st and a 2nd, you may enter the bidding war for tanev and help yourself to a duclair

TkachukNorris79

Jan 27, 2018
Greig certainly not going anywhere and if he were, he's probably worth both picks.

Chychrun could be a thing but will cost a wee bit more than your 1st and 2nd.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Why? Cause the warriors also known as Cal Clutterbuck, Matt Martin deserve one last run before they take their final bow. Also The Godfather is 81 and a half and he too may take his final bow at the end of the year so why not take one last shot. Would like a dman to push Mayfield to 6th defenseman and a forward to push Engvall out of the top 2 lines.
28 games left in the season. 8 games till the deadline. They are not selling.

Columbus Voronkov/Provorov
Ottawa Grieg/Chychrun
1st (top 10 protected), 2nd, and Dufour for Hanifin

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
In all seriousness I don't see them buying as long as they're outside of the playoffs. A win streak though will get Lou's blood up. Watch out.

Voronkov and Greig are very valuable RFAs, neither would be available for a mid or late 1st.

Provorov would be available for a late 1st. Chychrun I don't think will get what he did last time, mid or even mid to late 1st ought to do it.

Reactions: squashmaple

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
Why are you yelling at us?
Why are you shouting ?
This is why ,
Yesterday on National TV the isles crapped the bed again . this time in front of 80,000 mostly Rangers fans , outdoors at Met Life football stadium . After leading 4-1, 5-3, the isles gave up 2 late 3rd period goals then a goal 10 seconds into OT . Lucky for me I was drinking some Eagle Rare Bourbon all game so it was a bit easier to absorb . The team has no heart ❤️ and everything and everyone should for sale . The OP has stated stock up a bit for a hopeless push .. I would dump it all . The Long Island Loserpoints hockey club is not good …LGI

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad