**NEW** [XBOX 360 GM League] HF Dynasty (21 Teams Left! Get Your Team Quick!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

99GoHabsGo99

MontrealCanadiens200
Oct 6, 2009
Charlottetown,PE
www.youtube.com
Rules
------

LEAGUE NAME: HF Dynasty
MY GAMERTAG: HeadShotzPro
Skill level: Superstar
Schedule: 2 Sims per week. First block MON 2am - FRI 2am. Second block FRI 2am - MON 2am. Sim covers 2 weeks of in game schedule.
This will be done to keep things moving and not be held up waiting for 2 games to finish

League Chat Room Always Open :: http://us10.chatzy.com/21278544175787

ENABLING CPU IF YOU ARE LEAVING FOR A FEW DAYS : If you know your going to be off a certain day or you will be gone for a few days and still have remaining games you can scroll over one of your opponents team on the schedule block press a and enable your CPU to play against this user , do this *ONLY* in the event that you will be gone and will not be able to complete the game yourself within the current block If your going to end up doing this i highly recommend sending your opponent a msg so they know that they will be able to play your CPU

DISCONNECTIONS : If Anybody Quits/DC during a game, you must restart the game and make the score what it was at the time of the "event"
for example: if its 3-2 for "john" then you gotta restart the game and let "john" score 3 empty net goals than let "chris" score 2 goals into your empty net and then you *MUST* go to the specific time of disconnect/quit before actually starting to play! so if they quit with 2 secs left then u have to make the score back, then wait till the 3rd with 2 secs left to do anything!.... *IF You Are Always Quitting/DC from games you will be kicked with no exceptions made!*

DNF% v CPU :Your Did Not Finish % is monitored and you will receive a warning on first time , if you do it again you will be removed No exceptions to be made even if it's a big injury or whatever do not quit we all will have to deal with the injuries etc..

COMMUNICATION : Be Active And Communicate With Others Either Via HFBOARDS or XBOX, all the HF/GT's Are on the opening post so msg them when you are ready to play or would like to talk about trades

You Must Be An Active Player To Be Able To Play In This League And Must Have A HF Account, Post GT Below To Claim Your Team!

East
Team | Gamertag | HF Account

small.png
| empty | empty |

small.png
|empty| empty|

small.png
| empty | empty|

small.png
|empty | empty |

small.png
| Casanuda | Coado|
| |
small.png
| empty | empty|

small.png
| empty | empty|

small.png
| HeadShotzPro | 99GoHabsGo99|
small.png
| empty | empty|

small.png
| empty | empty|
| |

small.png
| Averys SEC 405| x Gen0cide x|
small.png
| empty | empty|
small.png
| empty | empty|

small.png
| Sande8 | HOUSUTON|
small.png
| empty |empty|

Last edited:

99GoHabsGo99

MontrealCanadiens200
Oct 6, 2009
Charlottetown,PE
www.youtube.com
West

small.png
| soviet santa87 | sovietsanta87

small.png
| empty | empty

small.png
| empty | empty

small.png
|empty | empty

small.png
| empty | empty
| |
small.png
| empty | empty

small.png
| MrGrayCarbo | Pucker77

small.png
| Shnay wizard | Nuge2Hall
small.png
| empty | empty

small.png
| TeamMoneyy | Bgav
| |
small.png
| Toddo McCrabo | crabtooch88

small.png
| empty | empty

small.png
| empty | empty

small.png
| empty | empty

small.png
| empty | empty

Last edited:

99GoHabsGo99

MontrealCanadiens200
Oct 6, 2009
Charlottetown,PE
www.youtube.com
Season 1 Trades

|Receive| |Receive
:nhl| No Trades To Report |:nhl| No Trades To Report
:nhl| No Trades To Report | :nhl| No Trades To Report
:nhl|No Trades To Report | :nhl| No Trades To Report
:nhl|No Trades To Report | :nhl| No Trades To Report

99GoHabsGo99

MontrealCanadiens200
Oct 6, 2009
Charlottetown,PE
www.youtube.com
do not play any cpu teams just play whatever actual users we have right now

I have tried to run a league before right when the game came out and i didn't do a very good job

This time around i have a lot more experience and knowledge about the game/gm mode and will promise you guys i will be on here everyday updating and keeping this thing active

I will run this league just as good as anyone else and you can count on that

So feel free to post GT Below and claim a team and let's have some fun!

Last edited:

crabtooch88

Dec 12, 2008
West

small.png
| empty | empty

small.png
| empty | empty

small.png
| empty | empty

small.png
|empty | empty

small.png
| empty | empty
| |
small.png
| empty | empty

small.png
| empty | empty

small.png
| empty | empty

small.png
| empty | empty

small.png
| empty | empty
| |
small.png
| empty | empty

small.png
| empty | empty

small.png
| empty | empty

small.png
| empty | empty

small.png
| empty | empty

Ducks crabtoochucla and my brother is toddo mccrabo

99GoHabsGo99

MontrealCanadiens200
Oct 6, 2009
Charlottetown,PE
www.youtube.com
Ducks crabtoochucla and my brother is toddo mccrabo

So your brother and you are both going to play on the ducks with different GT's? No problem just wondering if im understanding it correctly haha

Also as of right now, there are still 26 teams without a user, So please wait until the teams get filled to play games, Only Play Users Not Computers!

It should be filled up soon

Last edited:

crabtooch88

Dec 12, 2008
So your brother and you are both going to play on the ducks with different GT's? No problem just wondering if im understanding it correctly haha

Also as of right now, there are still 26 teams without a user, So please wait until the teams get filled to play games, Only Play Users Not Computers!

It should be filled up soon

We wan't to play/gm together on the same team...is that possible? We are new at this.

So you are saying, that when we start, not to play vs. the computers within our schedule, just the users...

When will you let us know this is happening?

thanks. sorry for the rookie questions.

99GoHabsGo99

MontrealCanadiens200
Oct 6, 2009
Charlottetown,PE
www.youtube.com
We wan't to play/gm together on the same team...is that possible? We are new at this.

So you are saying, that when we start, not to play vs. the computers within our schedule, just the users...

When will you let us know this is happening?

thanks. sorry for the rookie questions.

Yes you can play with two people on different accounts not a problem.

There is still some computer teams as of now because i am working on filling the league with real users, it won't take long.

So just simply not play the cpu and only play real people it will only be like this for a day or so anyway, then we will have full league of real people

If you are having a problem determining if a team is CPU or User, Just Simply look at the opening posts of this thread and you can see what teams have users and which teams do not

crabtooch88

Dec 12, 2008
Yes you can play with two people on different accounts not a problem.

There is still some computer teams as of now because i am working on filling the league with real users, it won't take long.

So just simply not play the cpu and only play real people it will only be like this for a day or so anyway, then we will have full league of real people

If you are having a problem determining if a team is CPU or User, Just Simply look at the opening posts of this thread and you can see what teams have users and which teams do not

So sim the computer teams, play the users?

Pucker77

May 10, 2012
Minnesota
Im debating between the Leafs and Avs haha they are my two favorite teams and I have played so many GM Modes as both...

I think I will take the Avs... I have played as the Leafs a lot more haha

Gamertag: MrGrayCarbo

Also, I was bored so I made a Chatzy link that way users can talk trades in real time. here is the link:

http://us10.chatzy.com/21278544175787

Last edited:

99GoHabsGo99

MontrealCanadiens200
Oct 6, 2009
Charlottetown,PE
www.youtube.com
Im debating between the Leafs and Avs haha they are my two favorite teams and I have played so many GM Modes as both...

I think I will take the Avs... I have played as the Leafs a lot more haha

Also, I was bored so I made a Chatzy link that way users can talk trades in real time. here is the link:

http://us10.chatzy.com/21278544175787

Haha thanks for the chat room, Whats your GT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad