new web site

ohloutsider

Jan 13, 2016
Rock & Hardplace
Finding it very hard to check into the future for schedules. Shows a couple of days ahead but not into next week. Also tried to look through the pull down but it does seem to give me the info I requested. Help!

BaraccoliObama

Feb 22, 2016
Kitchener, ON
From that schedule page you can no longer export the data as a spreadsheet file (like you can with the old one). That might annoy a bunch of people who use information from there for their own record keeping or other means.

I recently was toying around with some things related to attendance and team record before they decided to change their website, so I hope they still have a way to easily get all of the information at once when they fully change over to the new format.

ohloutsider

Jan 13, 2016
Rock & Hardplace
Are you clicking on Scores or Schedule?

http://new.ontariohockeyleague.com/schedule
I was looking at the schedule ^ but it won't let me filter by date only? For example I wanted to see if there was a game this coming Tuesday night. The only way I see to find this is to filter by team and if I don't pick the right team/s then it will take forever to find this info out? I'm sure there must be a way but it does not seem to search by date only.

BaraccoliObama

Feb 22, 2016
Kitchener, ON
I was looking at the schedule ^ but it won't let me filter by date only? For example I wanted to see if there was a game this coming Tuesday night. The only way I see to find this is to filter by team and if I don't pick the right team/s then it will take forever to find this info out? I'm sure there must be a way but it does not seem to search by date only.

For whatever reason, you can filter games by date like you want by going to the scores section of the website:

http://new.ontariohockeyleague.com/scores/2016-03-15

BaraccoliObama

Feb 22, 2016
Kitchener, ON
That seems to work. I guess if I want schedules I look at scores, if I want scores do I filter schedules? Just kidding thanks for your help.

Yeah I think they've got some kinks to work out with respect to how you get to everything, or they'll just wait out all the complaining until everyone frustratingly figures it out for themselves.

It also seems a little ridiculous that the "OHL Live" bar at the top of the website with all the games on today allows you to easily click forward in time to see the scheduled games for tomorrow or the next day, but doesn't allow you to go backwards and see the scores from last night...

It's the same as the NHL website but it's something I miss - just being able to go to the webpage and have the scores from last night (and the boxscore when you click on the game) be the first thing you see at the top.

3 Minute Minor

Sep 29, 2009
Just saw it... this sucks.

It was the last CHL site to update and now all 3 leagues have brutally functioning websites.

icepups

Jul 11, 2014
Using an iPad, the Standings display is useless. It doesn't show the team name. Lots of other small kinks. eg. last nights Niagara vs Flint scoresheet, at the top of the sheet, it shows Flint won 38 of 71 FO's. At the bottom of the sheet, it is reversed. They should have done some beta testing of this. Pretty amateur.

Fudgeo

Feb 2, 2015
http://imgur.com/C0ovzHJ
It's still unreadable to me.. I've tried disabling every add-on and it still looks like this. I tried to find a random Guelph game report to take the screencap but the schedule wouldn't even load.

3 Minute Minor

Sep 29, 2009
Is it just me or are the boxscores not working?

Still says 0-0 after a period of play of a game that has goals scored...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad