New POHO Candidates

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
Its been 7-8 years of Shanny, I think its to move one, and burn the management down (I may keep Clark and Pridham)

Do you have any candidates in mind, who can actually build?
With the right people, we are not that far off.

Reactions: hullsy47

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Yzerman seems to know what he’s doing. He built TB and is turning the Red Wings around.

Reactions: hullsy47

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Its been 7-8 years of Shanny, I think its to move one, and burn the management down (I may keep Clark and Pridham)

Do you have any candidates in mind, who can actually build?
With the right people, we are not that far off.

Correction : We're about 2 months short of an entire decade 2014 to 2024.

Brendan Shanahan introduced as Maple Leafs' president - CBC

CBC Sports · Posted: Apr 14, 2014

Brendan Shanahan was introduced as the Toronto Maple Leafs' new president and alternate governor at a press conference Monday.

Shanahan, 45, will oversee all operations for the Maple Leafs, from both the hockey and business perspectives. The hire was officially made late last week.

Reactions: hullsy47 and rumman

TMLBlueandWhite

Feb 2, 2023
There are those who need to see the pig actually splatter on the ground before declaring it won't fly.

While it's still in the air there's always a chance it can grow wings.

I nominate a brick to replace Shanahan. A potato would also be acceptable. My kid smoking weed in the basement could do a better job.

If you're reading this son I'm sorry I called you stupid this morning.

You're a f***ing genius compared to Shanahan. His tenure here has been defined by nothing but failure and loss. His greatest accomplishment was coming in last place to draft Matthews.

Um... congratulations... I guess.

The pig won't grow wings without divine intervention. In the meantime Shanahan will continue to be a butcher. Not a skillful meat cutter who operates with fine precision.

But a stupid man who dismembers pigs by throwing them off the roof.

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
There are those who need to see the pig actually splatter on the ground before declaring it won't fly.

While it's still in the air there's always a chance it can grow wings.

I nominate a brick to replace Shanahan. A potato would also be acceptable. My kid smoking weed in the basement could do a better job.

If you're reading this son I'm sorry I called you stupid this morning.

You're a f***ing genius compared to Shanahan. His tenure here has been defined by nothing but failure and loss. His greatest accomplishment was coming in last place to draft Matthews.

Um... congratulations... I guess.

The pig won't grow wings without divine intervention. In the meantime Shanahan will continue to be a butcher. Not a skillful meat cutter who operates with fine precision.

But a stupid man who dismembers pigs by throwing them off the roof.

Reactions: the squared circle

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad