New Panthers website - catsontheprowl.com

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Hey guys,

I haven't been on here much since the season ended, but that's primarily because I've been working on something. That something is catsontheprowl.com. There really aren't many sites out there for Panthers fans to go to, so I decided to make one with a few other people I know.

We started about a month ago and we've already got season reviews for several players, 2015 draft player profiles, news articles, polls, our own in-house photography, a "lighter side" section for entertainment purposes, and lots more that is coming soon. It would be awesome if you guys could check it out and let me know what you think (positive and negative feedback is welcome).

Thanks in advance!

If this post violates the partner program, it can be removed immediately

Last edited:

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Nice work!
I like that the first thing I see is Josh Brown. no overreaction but matching up with McDavid and Strome and doing a damn fine job at it is no joke.

there can be no shortage of shutdown DMen I say. NHL radio was talking about how McDavid wasn't producing, and I was yelling to my radio Josh Brown Dammit

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Thanks guys. Let me know if there's anything we should do differently or better, or if you have any ideas. We're always looking to improve.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Nice work!
I like that the first thing I see is Josh Brown. no overreaction but matching up with McDavid and Strome and doing a damn fine job at it is no joke.

there can be no shortage of shutdown DMen I say. NHL radio was talking about how McDavid wasn't producing, and I was yelling to my radio Josh Brown Dammit

They matched Brown up with McDavid all night long. It seemed like Brown was on the ice for the entire third period.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Congrats. Any chance you'll have a fan section that can submit blog or small articles couple times a year??

Thank you.

That's a good idea. Wordpress doesn't allow guest posts as far as I know (although I can look into it), but if we get interest regarding something like this, we can allow people to send us articles and label them as guest posts when we post them. We can add in your name and stuff like that.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
They matched Brown up with McDavid all night long. It seemed like Brown was on the ice for the entire third period.

All series long!

I didnt get a chance to watch any of the games but I was doing my best to monitor it. From what Ive read everywhere and heard is that JB was tremendous.

thats good for us in two ways.

A. his stock is raised and can be used a trade chip.
B. He made great progression and gains confidence, progresses some more and becomes a top 6 D-man for us.

win-win

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Also, if anyone is interested in possibly writing for the site, let me know.

Last edited:

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Just a heads up -- we're now credentialed media members...more awesome content on the way!

Benched

Jan 2, 2007
Good site. Recap was pretty spot on though I disagree with the Bjuggy comments. He did more bad than good killing two PP by being stupid.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad