New Old and Old SimGod // Simming Schedule

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Get on your knees you miserable heathens, SimGod has retired (all hail SimGod and THANK YOU for all your exemplary work these years, enjoy retirement and trade me Vasi), and SimGod is back (long live SimGod) and even older and more temperamental.

Simming has been in the morning the last couple days but will resume a normal schedule tonight (around 9pm Pacific).

Also, I am traveling this week, so I probably won’t keep strictly to that schedule and will provide updates in Slack and Slack only, including Games Up notifications.

Good luck to all except the Kings

SimGod

Vagrant

The Czech Condor
Feb 27, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
I have to say I appreciate very much the time that is put into the guys in this league to keep it going even in the midst of life circumstances and all. Love this league and the people in it. Bravo.

Reactions: MatthewFlames

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Starting with the next set of games tomorrow morning, the sim will be scheduled between 8 and 10 am Pacific daily.

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Round 3 starts tomorrow morning. Double Headers begin - with each set of games in this round being double headers unless a GM in the 2nd set of games requests a lines change due to injury or exhaustion

Good luck all

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad