New lawsuit against 2010 Blackhawks by former BlackAce

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Man isn't it SO AWESOME that we didn't lose any 1st round picks after this!? THANK GOD. That could've been really really bad if they decided to take away some 1st rounders from us.

:rolleyes:

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
I can’t even imagine the things that are being said in that thread on the main boards. I’m sure it’s filled with stuff like “they should have to forfeit all Stanley Cups the franchise has ever won, give Bedard to the Sharks, and not be allowed to draft in the 1st round ever again.” And the people saying these things are probably being dead serious too. The haters are out for blood. But it’s misdirected. All that hate towards the organization should instead be going towards to individuals that were involved in the cover up, none of who remain with the organization currently. So punishing this current group does nothing.
It’s 12000 people making the same “I guess their punishment will be Celebrini” joke as if they were each the first to think of it.

Darkstar

Nov 3, 2007
Denver, CO
Main boards are in general just a clownshow
I guess it's just a coincidence that so many that want us to lose picks are Blues, Nucks and Wings fans. Has to be...

It’s 12000 people making the same “I guess their punishment will be Celebrini” joke as if they were each the first to think of it.
Well, we finally got the "Hawks fans only became fans in 2007" nonsense, for those scoring at home.

Chuck Testa

Mar 27, 2017
As they should be. My issue with the main board is them trying to shame our fans.

f*** the main board anyway.

The team had a perverted sicko as a video coach. A "just" punishment for that clown would be for him to get his face punched in on a daily basis from now until the day he dies. I'm sick of all the BS that little prick caused. f*** him.

I have zero remorse for sexual abusers or pedos. They can all swing as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
2010 seems close but in reality its 13 years ago. So much has changed since then. Its still needs to change more but if you're asking me, in 2023, if I think that stuff could happen in 2010, the answer is yes.

Twitter was barely alive back then and social media wasn't what is was. I FEEL LIKE the whole social media environment has given support to people in those environments and an outlet. It can swing the other way with people saying vile shit anonymously too but it feels like stuff is slowly changing for the better.

If you talked about this in 2010 you would get a lot more meathead "he's 6'3 he can't get assaulted" type stuff than you would get now.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
2010 seems close but in reality its 13 years ago. So much has changed since then. Its still needs to change more but if you're asking me, in 2023, if I think that stuff could happen in 2010, the answer is yes.

Twitter was barely alive back then and social media wasn't what is was. I FEEL LIKE the whole social media environment has given support to people in those environments and an outlet. It can swing the other way with people saying vile shit anonymously too but it feels like stuff is slowly changing for the better.

If you talked about this in 2010 you would get a lot more meathead "he's 6'3 he can't get assaulted" type stuff than you would get now.
Hockey is getting better but it's much closer to 2010 than 2023 to borrow your analogy.

Reactions: hockeydoug

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
It’s amazing people can feel morally superior on the mainboards and r/hockey while also making tasteless sexual assault jokes at the same time.
The worst part to me is that people in there are so self righteous.

Not a single fan of ours is in there making any sort of explanations for what happened. We all fully understand how serious it was and every single person is backing Kyle Beach. No one is sticking up for Q, no one is sticking up for Bowman.

No one really even defends the players. Just because we don't blindly sewer everyone and everything without the knowledge of 100% the facts. I'm not going to sit here and sewer the players without knowing exactly what happened.

No one is in there saying we got Bedard ahahahaha. I also remember Florida being really pissed about losing Q and saying we didn't have anything to do with this and look at us getting f***ed.

Faceboner

Jan 6, 2022
As an outside fan glad that the old regime is gone and look forward to watching the hawks rebuild. It would be interesting to see them get celebrini

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad