New lawsuit against 2010 Blackhawks by former BlackAce

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012

Now it seems the player from the Jenner & Block report identified as Black Ace 1 who also alleged sexual assault by Aldrich is suing the Blackhawks.

" Attorneys from Romanucci & Blandin confirmed to the Tribune their client is the witness “Black Ace 1″ who talked to independent investigators from Jenner & Block, which accused the 2010 Stanley Cup champions of a cover-up in a scathing report in October 2021"

I know at the time Rick Westhead in some interviews said the Black Ace 1 family didn't want to be public and were embarrassed by the situation. I guess they're willing to stand up too now. I'm sure plenty people will overreact to why he would come out now and it being about money. But sure, is he not valid in seeking that?

I always said at fans just saying Beach this & beach that being attacked never actually cared because 1/10 would acknowledge the fact there were other Aldrich accusers, so it's not actually new info. Though if they cared about the harm or read the reports they would know this was always the case.

Last edited:
Reactions: d rake and TheOne

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
So this player waits for all the smoke to clear 2 years later and for Rocky to die to now sue instead of doing so when Beach did it to get more money? (Although justified)

Also..

f*** John McDonough. f*** that piece of shit to the core.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
So this player waits for all the smoke to clear 2 years later and for Rocky to die to now sue instead of doing so when Beach did it to get more money? (Although justified)

Also..

Its a little more details but all info known. That info about McD was known. But he still would of got money if he joined with Beach too.

It does lambast alleged claims at Al MacIssac for seeing this harrassment & doing nothing, and he is still blackballed from hockey. I saw he has a LinkedIn once & says he works at a charity which is fine to me to do so good in the world.

Fans I've seen on Twitter already reacting as expected. If they didn't know black ace 1 said things already or that Aldrich had questionable relations with interns including 1 allegadly at the cup parade, then they didn't really care or pay attention. They just hated the Blackhawks for success.

Reactions: TheOne

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Not our business why they waited.

Seems like a pretty open and shut case, though. It's already pretty much established what happened to this player, thanks to the Jenner and Block report, so give the guy whatever he wants and continue to take steps to ensure this shit never f***ing happens again.

Also, for the millionth time, f*** McCub, Bowman, Q, and all the higher ups during that time.

Malaka

you know, **** it, let’s just not think so much
Mar 3, 2020
www.youtube.com
Nothing new but I just hope it emphasizes this is leaning towards a business operations f***up and mishandling by McDonough.

But either way the public and boards/reddit outrage will call for our first rounder two years from now without knowing any actual details of the report

Reactions: Pez68

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
"PuNiSh ThEm WiTh CeLeBriNi" x 1000 on the main boards i'm sure. Not even bothering with that one.

WTF how does this happen though. Why would he wait until now? Not saying it's fake by any means but the timing really stinks. I hope that player gets the restitution he deserves and he can recover from having to deal with that sick bastard. Sexual assaulters are the scum of the earth, feed em' to the dogs

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Why has John McDonough not been publicly questioned about this whatsoever? Two times now. I don't get it. There's a good chance he's by far the most guilty administrator in this scandal and he just gets to skate by while the Hawks get their name dragged through the mud.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Why has John McDonough not been publicly questioned about this whatsoever? Two times now. I don't get it. There's a good chance he's by far the most guilty administrator in this scandal and he just gets to skate by while the Hawks get their name dragged through the mud.
Dude pretty much went into hiding. His career is dead.

Callidusblackhawk

Feb 15, 2012
Downers Grove, Illinois
"PuNiSh ThEm WiTh CeLeBriNi" x 1000 on the main boards i'm sure. Not even bothering with that one.

WTF how does this happen though. Why would he wait until now? Not saying it's fake by any means but the timing really stinks. I hope that player gets the restitution he deserves and he can recover from having to deal with that sick bastard. Sexual assaulters are the scum of the earth, feed em' to the dogs
Yeah its nothing but braindead takes and rape jokes.

Reactions: Malaka

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020

Also..

I’ve always said it was McDonough and not Wirtz, that’s why McDonough left the team a year earlier…that’s when Rocky found out

[mod]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Pez68

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side

Guy could still be playing overseas and didn't want it to be a distraction. Million different reasons, none of which really matters.

LightningStorm

Lightning/Mets/Vikings
Dec 19, 2008
Pacific NW, USA
Bolts fan coming in peace with a couple question related to the scandal in general since you guys follow the team closely.

1. I've heard Beach was playing good in junior/minors after getting drafted, but his decline that got him labeled a bust coincided with the timeline of him being assaulted. How accurate is this? As an aside, contrary to what some on the main boards think, I've found that Hawks fans have had a ton of compassion for Beach, since he was labeled a bust all those years when it turns out he went through something that would psychologically wreck most people.

2. Before Beach came out as John Doe, did any of you suspect it was him?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad