New kits 17/18

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
They're still incredibly ugly. The ad is just too much to deal with. Again not buying their kit, haven't got one in 3 years now.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I don't want to quote the post and show everyone that catastrophe again, but Liverpool will be playing the likes of Barcelona and Bayern wearing that white and green horror. Disgraceful honestly and it's really not hard to do Liverpool's kits.

Home shirt (this one is the best in a decade I think), one black with white a la New Zealand and one white with red. Not hard!

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I don't want to quote the post and show everyone that catastrophe again, but Liverpool will be playing the likes of Barcelona and Bayern wearing that white and green horror. Disgraceful honestly and it's really not hard to do Liverpool's kits.

Home shirt (this one is the best in a decade I think), one black with white a la New Zealand and one white with red. Not hard!

It's what New Balance does. They make a good home kit and the away kits are science experiments

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I'm a pretty big fan of all the kits for Liverpool this year. Don't think they went wrong anywhere really.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Well. I guess love is truly blind.

Meh, they're really not that bad. You guys complain about almost every kit out there so...I mean, if it's plain it's too boring if there's something a bit different it's 'hideous' and not traditional enough. There are some ugly kits and it would have been nicer if the green had been solid as opposed to lined but it's still a pretty nice shirt.

Bakayoko Ono

Aug 12, 2007
Helsinki
manchester-city-17-18-home-kit-6.jpg

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
I think the Liverpool away will look far better when they play in it. The green will be much less noticeable, it's primarily a white shirt.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
I think it's ok. Not great, not bad, just ok.

They've played in worse. Much worse.

Plenty of other clubs will also play in worse this year. It's an attempt at something a bit different on an old kit. I'll give them props for attempting instead of just going with a neon or something that has no basis for the club.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad