GDT: New Jersey Devils vs. Tampa Bay Lightning: Special Sauce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
I know, I know, super early GDT. But it worked last game and I have a midterm tomorrow so this is the only time I can make one. But anyway....

Heeeeeee'sssssssssss Baaaaaaaaacccccckkkkkkkkkkkk
0517gelinas_headshot.jpg

After a long stint in Albany, our Lord and Savior Jesus Ch... Errr.. Eric Gelinas, is back! Our powerplay is thankful of this, may we continue to pot 4 PPGs a game!

pdb_zpsc625a22e.jpg

And this guy is still here in case you were wondering, that win probably bought him a few more games

So get ready everyone cause, we're going for a season-record of a 2 game winning streak!
patty_zps01b77659.jpg

By the way, we're playing Tampa. Don't be afraid of Stamkos, it's the one they call Big Ben who should worry everyone (or Lindback, not sure, but they're both tall)
hi-res-185364012-goalie-ben-bishop-of-the-tampa-bay-lightning-leads_crop_650x440.jpg

He's not short, I'll give him that much

Let's Go Devils!

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Look! It's Larry Bird wearing football pads!

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
I'll be there. Gonna order tix tomorrow for cheap cuz it'll be another poorly attended one.

Big game for us here. Let's get a streak going

Semak

LGD.

Ok I'll give in to superstition for once and see what happens. For CBPoo:

"The man likes to play chess; let's get him some rocks".

BadFella

"$8 Million Goalie My Ass!"
Jan 9, 2013
Exit 105
LGD

InGelinasWeTrust

I hope the third goal song is RRP2. It won't be. But I'm a Mets fan, so I know a little bit about blind hope.

Nick0930

Mar 16, 2011
Quebec
Devils are still undefeated in games I haven't watched. Maybe I should pass on this one for the sake of the team?

DEVILS ALL THE WAY*

Devils are still undefeated in games I haven't watched. Maybe I should pass on this one for the sake of the team?

Why don't you skip the entire season + the post season... we'll send you a PM after each game to tell you what's up.

:sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad