GDT: New Jersey Devils vs. Florida Panthers

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
:devils vs :panthers
Devils won their last game?

A new face is in for the Devils though, D'Agostini!
This+city+needs+a+hero.jpg

New Jersey Devils

Henrique Iglesias - Loktness Monster - Ilya Slowvalchuk

The New Guy - St. Patty - David Clarktard

Mustache Carter - Zajac the Friendly Ghost - Steve-o Bernier

Tim Tostitos - Brian Gion- Err.. The other one - Kostapalapalas

Oh Captain, my Captain - Zidliability

Andy Colour - Adam Larssonaity

A-Trainwreck - Harrold

Fatso

michaelscott.jpg

Florida Panthers​

what_my_cat_thinks_hes_doing.jpg

Another game without Poni or Zubes?

tumblr_mdh515vvn51qhv4vyo1_500.png

Let's Go Devils!!!

And now some cuteness to appease the hockey Gods

tumblr_lgoyd0GPvE1qaj3gn.jpg

Baby-Seal-Cute-800x960.jpg

And hey, remember if the Devils lose just to laugh it off!

6232379460sv2.jpg

*Devils lineup is subject to change, but I won't be around to make any changes if necessary. If a mod could change the lineup if something comes up that would be appreciated*

Last edited by a moderator:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Wonder if Dineen will refuse to name his goalie, and then yell at the zamboni driver again during the morning skate?:laugh:

Status Quo*

I wonder if the good year blimp is in net for the Panthers.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I wonder if the good year blimp is in net for the Panthers.

Either him or Crapper. Not sure who I'd prefer really. The Devils have never beaten Clemmensen in the regular season, and even played pretty shaky in game 6 against him if not for the two softies. He's second to last in save percentage in the league (857%) and dead last in the league in GAA with 4.21 which is pretty terrible. I usually don't like facing a backup period. We're 2-0 against Markstrom though. Scored 3 goals on him last year in Patty's 1000th.

The first win over him was in 2011 and his first ever game in the NHL. Came in for relief, but gave up the game winner.

yakitate304

Crunch Time
Oct 23, 2007
NY
I wouldn't really call Markstrom a goodyear blimp. He's big of course, but he's also incredibly athletic and agile - far from the stereotypical "stand there and let the puck hit me" goalie. In fact, sometimes he's a victim of his own athleticism because at times he over-adjusts and tries to make specific saves based on reading the shot rather than relying on his size to block out percentages of the net.

njdss4

Mar 7, 2011
Anaheim
LGD. NJ can't lose any more games to teams like FLA if they want to make the playoffs. Win this game.

BulletTheBlueSky

Feb 25, 2009
Old Bridge, NJ
I almost hate approaching any analysis of how this game should turn out. The team is still sensitive and even though they won convincingly last game they really did not play well or aggressive at all. Hopefully D'ago brings more excitement than confusion.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
fayne sitting....panthers going with clemmer and his .857% and 4.15 GAA in 13 games. :amazed:

Second worst save percentage in the league, and dead last in GAA in the league. Why Dineen keeps starting this guy (After Markstrom has been more than decent) I really don't know. My guess is he's been given the OK to tank by Dale Tallon. There is absolutely no reason to lose to this POS washed up swiss cheese, let alone not score 3 or 4 goals on him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad