GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Montreal Canadiens - 7:15pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dialamo

Fire Rogalski Hire Pepe
Jul 7, 2007
Montreal, QC, Canada
Oh man, tonight is either gonna be glorious or a letdown. If we lose to their 3rd string goalie I'm gonna mald. Thank goodness the food is complementary in my seating area, that will greatly soften the blow. Wasn't planning on grabbing any alcohol (which is not free, only soft drinks and food), but if Primeau stonewalls us in the 1st I'm running straight to the beer tap right before the 1st intermission.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Primeau’s NHL numbers are so horrid that he’s probably due for a good game, if not on complete accident, where there’s 8 post saves.

I forgot Primeau was still in the organization.

NjDevsRR

Hard To Find
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
I honestly debated it, but it would go so far over their heads lol
HR if I worked there

IMG_7803.gif

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
If the game says it’s a 7:15 start, I’m gonna assume the puck drop is something like 7:22-7:25. Probably closer to 7:25 with two anthems.

Because when the game starts at 7:00 the puck drop isn’t until 7:07-7:08

This shit is whacky. The question that has been asked 10 trillion times already. Why is this happening on a Tuesday and not a Saturday?

Reactions: HBK27 and My3Sons

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
If the game says it’s a 7:15 start, I’m gonna assume the puck drop is something like 7:22-7:25. Probably closer to 7:25 with two anthems.

Because when the game starts at 7:00 the puck drop isn’t until 7:07-7:08

This shit is whacky. The question that has been asked 10 trillion times already. Why is this happening on a Tuesday and not a Saturday?

No football tonight?

Louskoolaid89

We're back!
Oct 14, 2017
Oh man, tonight is either gonna be glorious or a letdown. If we lose to their 3rd string goalie I'm gonna mald. Thank goodness the food is complementary in my seating area, that will greatly soften the blow. Wasn't planning on grabbing any alcohol (which is not free, only soft drinks and food), but if Primeau stonewalls us in the 1st I'm running straight to the beer tap right before the 1st intermission.
Goalies don't stonewall these Devils without giving up 3 or 4 goals still.

Reactions: Dialamo and My3Sons

Camille the Eel

He’s getting better with our guys, but he’s so done with every other team’s media lmfao
All I see here is Jack being gracious, intelligent and responsive. He handles the questions thoughtfully and I don’t see anything passive aggressive. He’s actually a fine interview because he doesn’t respond with trite formulas.

True he doesn’t “look” all that excited to be there.

Its Always Sundstrom

Among the optimists.
Sponsor
Dec 1, 2019
2668C8F5-3389-411B-B57F-763ADFAF89A7.png

LGD.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
How about Saturday? Or are they really not doing it that day because of college football?

That’s my thinking. I imagine they don’t want to compete with any US football including high school football on Friday nights. Basically that gives them Tuesday or Wednesday and they have an exclusive for the Wednesday nights so I guess they backed into a Tuesday? Clearly they wanted to do this early to remind casual fans that hockey has started. Hopefully it works.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Actually I don't mind the Habs, I have a bit of a soft spot for them as they are my hometown team.

Don't ban me please.
Me too. They had a ton of players I liked in the 80's. For some strange reason I really liked Mats Naslund back then.

Reactions: Dialamo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad