Rumor: New Jersey Devils front runners for Johnny Gaudreau

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Gaudreau, Hughes, Hischier and Hamilton making big money long term. That's a good core, but lots of money tied up at the top if the lineup (not as bad as Toronto, at least! Haha!)

I mean Hamliton and Gaudreau weren't luxuries like JT was for Toronto. But at this point, the Devils don't have a choice to swing big.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Dang. Was hoping he’d land in Philly and the Blues could snatch up one of their LHD for cheap in the ensuing cap crunch.

Reactions: GirardSpinorama

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
why are people speculating that he will sign with Philly? Torts is not an easy coach to play for; I doubt he will be fine with signing in Philly

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vegas
why are people speculating that he will sign with Philly? Torts is not an easy coach to play for; I doubt he will be fine with signing in Philly
Philly fan. He and his wife are from the area. Family in the area. He's made it clear in the past that he wanted to go back to play. He's very good friends with Hayes and Tony D, I believe

Bobby9

Feb 10, 2019
Feel like the Devils still need another blue chip Dman under 22 years old. May be a premature signing for them.

Need 2-3 more young pieces.

Reactions: olli and MakoSlade

Jerzey Devil

Jerzey-Duz-It
Jun 11, 2010
St. Augustine, FL
I don’t even think he’s going to use NJ or NYI as leverage. I think he’ll take a discount to sign with the Flyers. It’ll take a few days for Fletcher to clear space but help patiently wait and sign with them by the end of the week.

Reactions: Ishkabible
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad