New goal song

Malreg

May 12, 2011
At least it's a million times better than Vertigo by U2... My god that was awful.

Ursus the White

Formerly Hogfather
Mar 27, 2014
Alberta
What are, if any, guidelines, for a new goal song?

Some tongue in cheek suggestions...

1. Sound of Silence
2. A goal scorer that we used to know
3. Once in a lifetime

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Have the mascot drive a zamboni, come up with new nicknames for players, change the goal song.

It's that time of year.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
If the crowd sang it, it would be nice. But they're too busy sending Snapchats or posting on Instagram.

DJ Breadman

Jan 18, 2011
Newfoundland
Can we get all new music. The coldplay crying song that they come out to is so boring and played out. Nothing gets a man more pumped up to play a game then a song by coldplay where they're are singing about crying. Also the goal song is complete trash and the rest of the songs played during that game are straight garbage.

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
I must be in the minority but I'm fine with the current goal song. Was also fine with U2. And Coldplay. :laugh:

CharlesHabsFan

Jun 28, 2012
Sherbrooke, QC
Or they can just switch to Rock the Sweater by Annakin Slayd.

Though I don't really get the hate for Le But. Sure you can be sick of hearing it cause a goal song somewhat gets old, but saying it's crap when it's a pretty good tribute to the team, I don't know.

The song doesn't bother me that much. They did remix it kind of bad though. I really liked the goal song we had right before Le But too.

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014

The best goal song EVER, it's not even remotely close. I was so pumped up when they scored

Kojo

Nov 22, 2013
For the few times the goal song was heard it didn't bother me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad