New Agents in Town...Holla!

Regal Beagles

Feb 28, 2013
It's true! It's true!

The HFNHL has now received new agents.

The Swingstein family has either retired or come under investigation from the Canadian Revenue Agency.
Either way, we would like to introduce ourselves as the new agent tandem.

But first.......

(1) How can I send the agents my pitiful low ball offers?
Glad you asked. The new agency is going to be using a single email to try and avoid confusing owners who their agent is.....especially those morons in Anaheim.

[email protected]

Just type your team name in the subject line as well as offers....and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you come to the realization that your players have families too....and they gots to get paid!

(2) What are the agents names?
The Western Conference will be represented by Shorty Ballstein a.k.a $horty. He once was believed to work for some modelling agency........but we cannot confirm or deny that...

The Eastern Conference will be represented by.............we will leave him to introduce himself. It is believed that this agent is representing himself at some paternity lawsuits at the moment. He will announce his name shortly.....but expect him to try and recoup these legal losses with some spicy agent bonus money.

Same rules apply as the previous agents...
Thou Shalt indicate:
Player Name
Current HFNHL Contract
Your offer (average cap hit and term)
Any additional notes......

Any questions can be sent to us via the email listed above, or if you know the appropriate smoke signals.

$horty out

Canuck09

Jul 4, 2004
Vancouver
For cap hit purposes, I think we should attempt to standardize what site everyone is using. I've noticed that some of the different ones seem to report rookie values a little differently so it would be nice to be on the same page.

www.nhlnumbers.com has been my first choice for ages but I do like what www.generalfanager.com is doing as well.

Last edited:

Ville Isopaa

Feb 27, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
Visit site
Eastern Conference agent

Finally the agent representing the Eastern Conference players has made it back to the office. Some sources say that much of that time was spent fighting paternity lawsuits filed against him in Tallinn, Estonia.

What is known, is that Bill Fillmore used to own a grocery shop on 139th street & Lenox Avenue back in the 90's and children used to call him Pops. After a minor incident involving firearms Mr Fillmore spent some time studying law at the infamous Patarei institution in Estonia. After graduating, Pops Fillmore has made a quick rise in the world of fantasy player representation to finally reach the top league in the world, the HFNHL.

Time will tell if Bill Fillmore will bill more..

Last edited:

Ville Isopaa

Feb 27, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
Visit site
Just a reminder to all GM's to use the standard form when sending in contract offers.

Same rules apply as the previous agents...
Thou Shalt indicate:
Player Name
Current HFNHL Contract
Your offer (average cap hit and term)
Any additional notes......

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad