New 7 Round Mock Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transplanted Caper

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2003
Im back and able to make some picks tonight. However, If im up and i dont seem to be around Hedberg has a list of picks to choose from

Upside

Jul 15, 2005
I am back for the night
Atlanta selects from the PEI rocket defenseman Marc-Andre Gragnani

Upside

Jul 15, 2005
I have an hour tops before I head to bed. I will likely have a couple hours before the draw and then nothing the rest of the day and night.
Maybe a few hours on sat.

Upside

Jul 15, 2005
so do we want to piick for him? If not I am heading to bed. If yes I vote Churilov from quebec

Hedberg

MLD Glue Guy
Jan 9, 2005
BC, Canada
Upside said:
so do we want to piick for him? If not I am heading to bed. If yes I vote Churilov from quebec

He is not online anymore. Will give him Gennady Churilov, but he can change it if he wants tomorrow. Okay?

Upside

Jul 15, 2005
Nsahville selects from the Calgary Hitmen Brodie Dupont

Boston selects from the Medicine Hat Tigers Defenceman Kris Russell

Transplanted Caper

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2003
Im only here for the next hour or so. Im going to a friends too watch all the lottery stuff. I should be back sometime tonight though, and Hedberg has my picks so go on ahead without me

Hedberg

MLD Glue Guy
Jan 9, 2005
BC, Canada
GoLeafsGo2003 said:
Im only here for the next hour or so. Im going to a friends too watch all the lottery stuff. I should be back sometime tonight though, and Hedberg has my picks so go on ahead without me
You are up for Edmonton.

Hedberg

MLD Glue Guy
Jan 9, 2005
BC, Canada
Uspide is not online, but he pmed me with his pick earlier. :ducks is proud to select defenceman TJ Fast from Camrose of the AJHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad