NHL Entry Draft: New 7 round mock draft - who wants in??

Dan Kelly

Sep 27, 2017
I think you could have gotten a bit better picks in return for #41????? two 4th rounders for a 2nd seems a bit odd to me...but if noone else has an issue with it, I will let it ride.

problem was i wasn't exactly getting a boatload of offers and i didn't want to hold up the draft and i wanted an extra pick so i did it. :D

Reactions: pmwlker

DraftGuru

Mar 6, 2018
^i'm having some fun here so relax!
I said the deal was stupid not you.....All in good fun but you should try to make it somewhat realistic. Still not as bad as some of the other drafts though who have like 10 player mega deals etc...carry on

pmwlker

Apr 13, 2018
I said the deal was stupid not you.....All in good fun but you should try to make it somewhat realistic. Still not as bad as some of the other drafts though who have like 10 player mega deals etc...carry on

Edmonton adds two prospects instead of one. They need as many as they can get and can still get good value with those picks. I won the trade I agree. Is it erregous?? Nah. I even offered to add a latter pick if the value was considered to far off by the host.

Last edited:

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
once 10am starts tomorrow, we will be going back to the strict 2 hour time rule...obviously we all have lives so the weekend was what it was..still not bad almost 1.5 rounds done since Thursday.

as for trades, it is fine, I want to have fun just like everyone, just make sure it makes sense as we all want to have extra picks or whatever...if the Oilers are fine moving a 2nd for 2 4th rounders, I am okay with it, this is la la land stuff anyway lol!! but lets try and keep things in line with reality, not saying that is not a real trade that happens, just one that I think wouldn't get done without something else coming back...

back to the picks, Dallas you be up my brotha!

Reactions: Bfantz

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
and after the Dallas pick, no one will be technically on the clock until tomorrow at 10am central time, but that doesn't mean if you are up next that you can't make your pick...picks can keep coming in all night/morning as long as it goes in order.

Dan Kelly

Sep 27, 2017
judging by the reaction to the last trade, i dare not trade one of my extra 4th rounders for 2- 7th rounders, hey? :rolleyes:

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
shocked he was there, I think he goes top 20 and would have picked him at 27, but I got Bouchard at 8 and went offense...crazy
Same , I had to read through a couple times to make sure he wasn’t picked lol . I will be pumped if the stars can land him in the second round.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Yeah from what I’m seeing he could go late first round. Appears close to NHL ready physically.
yep, he is very physically gifted for his age, solid bloodlines as well...from what I have been hearing he jumped Wilde as the top USNDP blueliner for this draft and it wouldn't shock many if he goes in that 18-22 range..

pmwlker

Apr 13, 2018
yep, he is very physically gifted for his age, solid bloodlines as well...from what I have been hearing he jumped Wilde as the top USNDP blueliner for this draft and it wouldn't shock many if he goes in that 18-22 range..

With Morin injuring his knee and having some issues staying healthy overall I’d be tempted at 19 to take him. I definitely think we need a stay at home guy to compliment the others.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
With Morin injuring his knee and having some issues staying healthy overall I’d be tempted at 19 to take him. I definitely think we need a stay at home guy to compliment the others.
Provorov and Sanheim not good enough for ya guys lol????

Actually, pretty crazy knowing his pops played for you guys and you would be right in that range that some are thinking he will now go...hmmm..seems like it might make sense!

DraftGuru

Mar 6, 2018
shocked he was there, I think he goes top 20 and would have picked him at 27, but I got Bouchard at 8 and went offense...crazy
I have him early 20s. Corey Pronman just released his final rankings this morning and he has Mattias at 69 on his board which is crazy. He has quite a few off the wall picks in the first 3 rounds. Lol

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
I have him early 20s. Corey Pronman just released his final rankings this morning and he has Mattias at 69 on his board which is crazy. He has quite a few off the wall picks in the first 3 rounds. Lol
yeah, that is batshit crazy!! Corey seems to think if you are above 6'3 you must be a slug, Mattias is actually a good skater for his size as well..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad