NHL Entry Draft: New 7 round mock draft - who wants in??

ljb4

Feb 10, 2016
westminster Co
I'll take the Sharks

25_sj_sharks.gif

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
I will take Detroit.

Will pick for pick only trades be allowed?

I am cool with trading picks only for this year, if others are too... lets get a few other gm's to vote on pick trading, as it is hard enough to keep track of who has what pick, but if we can make it work I am for it....trade has to be approved though prior to picking, so we need a window for each pick set up to allow for approval of trades..

pmwlker

Apr 13, 2018
I am cool with trading picks only for this year, if others are too... lets get a few other gm's to vote on pick trading, as it is hard enough to keep track of who has what pick, but if we can make it work I am for it....trade has to be approved though prior to picking, so we need a window for each pick set up to allow for approval of trades..

I’d be good with trading 2018 picks only

IPreferPi

A Nonny Mouse
Jun 22, 2012
Phoenix, AZ

I'm good with only trading 2018 picks.

Dan Kelly

Sep 27, 2017

I'm good with only trading 2018 picks. the Oilers #10 is hereby up for grabs IF the right deal comes along.

pmwlker

Apr 13, 2018
Carolina will LISTEN offers on the second overall pick. Not committed to trading the pick but will entertain offers.

OB5

May 2, 2015
Montreal has 4 second rounders, they are in play if someone wants to move out of the first round. Not all 4 picks will be traded.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
I think what would help is for anyone who is interested in moving picks, is to list the actual pick #'s...so if you have 2 first round picks, list #8 and #27....so people don't have to research what you have.

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
I think what would help is for anyone who is interested in moving picks, is to list the actual pick #'s...so if you have 2 first round picks, list #8 and #27....so people don't have to research what you have.
2018 NHL Entry Draft - CapFriendly - NHL Salary Caps
Here is a link to show the full order of the draft . We should have an updated list every round to show who picks where if there is trades allowed .

Dan Kelly

Sep 27, 2017
^if you find you are having trouble finding players for the remaining teams then i'll take a second one! :)

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Missed out again :laugh:

At least you're an Isles fan taking the Isles and not a outside fan just thirsty for those two 1st rounders.
you have always been good at these, why don't you take one of the final ones we have?? I know its no 2 top 12 pick Isalnders..hahaha, but would be helping us out!

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
ATTENTION - WE WILL BE STARTING THIS DRAFT ON THURSDAY - I WILL FIGURE OUT A TIME, BUT LIKELY 9/10AM WITH THE FIRST PICK. THE REMAINING TEAMS THAT ARE STILL AVAILABLE ARE END OF 1ST ROUND PICKS, OR 2ND ROUND PICKS AS THEY HAVE NO FIRST...THAT WILL GIVE US SOME MORE TIME TO GET A GM, OR I WILL JUST SELECT BASED OFF BPA...I HAVE POSTED LINKS TO THIS THREAD IN THE REMAINING TEAM BOARDS, BUT MOST ARE STILL IN THE PLAYOFFS SO THIS LIKELY COMES DOWN TO SOMEONE ELSE STEPPING IN TO TAKE A TEAM...

REGARDLESS, THIS DRAFT WILL START ON THURSDAY 9/10AM...A LIST OF PICK ORDER WILL BE POSTED TOMORROW AND WE WILL BUILD OFF OF IT AS WE GO.

WE NEED A TIME LIMIT FOR PICKS - 2 HOUR MAX WINDOW PER PICK PERHAPS TO ALLOW FOR TRADES AND FOR GMs TO GET THE TIME THEY NEED TO MAKE THE PICK...ALSO A CUT OFF AT 10PM SO NOBODY IS ON THE CLOCK AT 1AM...ALSO WE WILL BE PMing EACH OTHER SO AS SOON AS BUFFALO PICKS, THEY WILL PM THE CAROLINA GM FOR THEIR PICK AND SO ON AND SO FORTH...

ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS JUST ASK - GET YOUR LISTS READY, HERE WE GO!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad