Neutral Zone Ratings

PipeDream

Jun 3, 2021
I spent a little time perusing the Neutral Zone rankings over the last week, I know rating 1000's of players is a daunting task, but curious what the general opinion is on the relative accuracy of their ratings?

Barclay Donaldson

Feb 4, 2018
Tatooine
I spent a little time perusing the Neutral Zone rankings over the last week, I know rating 1000's of players is a daunting task, but curious what the general opinion is on the relative accuracy of their ratings?

Top end is accurate. Middle end is a complete clown show, as would be expected when you have 1000s of players with a relatively close talent level. Those are mostly for players and parents anyways. No reputable college coach base their recruiting on NZ rankings.

PipeDream

Jun 3, 2021
Top end is accurate. Middle end is a complete clown show, as would be expected when you have 1000s of players with a relatively close talent level. Those are mostly for players and parents anyways. No reputable college coach base their recruiting on NZ rankings.
Thanks, I was wondering about that. Glad to hear nobody is really using them because based on the little bit of looking that I did your "clown show" description is more than fair.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad