Line Combos: Nemeth or Hajek

Your Preference

• Total voters

TheGortonConspiracy

Wow its a nice GM
May 2, 2017
NYC
Why is Jones not even an option here? Clear choice.
The poll is just to vote for your preference among those players listed... as if there is 1 spot open (due to protocol or something) and you have to choose between the players listed

55-23
79-8
6-27
44-45
51-53
25-22
12-5

That's our depth chart. 3 players in the poll in bold.
Yes exactly, imagine we have to start one of 12/25/5 for some reason, pick your poison

TominNC

Jul 17, 2017
Charlotte, NC
Of these choices it's Hajek. I can see why some want Jones. And we have more guys coming. And Nemeth is signed to a multi year contract. Yes I still see calls for them t trade for another D man

Lion Hound

@JoeTucc26
Mar 12, 2007
Montauk NY
Nemeth had a label of physical defenseman when they traded for him. I don’t see that in his game so far. Maybe during the stretch that side of his game will come out. Yet to be seen. I have doubts, and I was an advocate for him when they got him.

Tinordi is not an NHL player. Tough to say that as I am a fight fan.

Hajek hasn’t played well but I think he can figure it out with more games under his belt. I voted for him here. Maybe somewhat biased for my fellow Czech.

Truth is, I think the club needs to fill the LD position via trade. I like Jakob Middleton in SJ. 26 year old, true physical defenseman. He’s stay at home. Not going to rack up a ton of points. He shoots the puck well. He is an excellent teammate. Likes to make big hits. He plays a heavy game. He makes peanuts. He’s an RFA at the end of the season. Developing a following in SJ. I think he fits Gallant style of old school hockey.

Reactions: McRanger92

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
I think we’re going to see a rotation of Hajek/Jones/Lundkvist until Nemeth is back from the personal leave or one gets traded

Reactions: Lion Hound

Unpredictable1

Jan 27, 2008
Alberta
Hajek all day over Nemeth. I also never had a hate on for Nemeth, but to me, Hajek is a far better option and much younger.

I understand why some got frustrated with Hajek before, but as far as I'm concerned, he's done a good job with his recent call up.

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
Hajek all day over Nemeth. I also never had a hate on for Nemeth, but to me, Hajek is a far better option and much younger.

I understand why some got frustrated with Hajek before, but as far as I'm concerned, he's done a good job with his recent call up.

Hajek is also easier to trade w his contract
I think he’s playing to see if they can find interest

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad