OT: Negative Merchandise

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
The negativity around here has me wondering if anyone is aware of a site that provides sports merchandise for teams, but with negativity attached to them, sort of self deprecating. Not sure how else to word it, though I'm sure there is a better way though.

Looking for things like a shirt with the #12 that says Failey on it, or Ladd is Badd, Snow Must Go, etc. The sorts of things every fan base says about some of their players or management. Anyone ever see a site that sells merchandise like that before?

Any help would be awesome.

Bunk Moreland

Mar 16, 2010
Long Island
There was a shirt on tshirt hell that had a homeless looking mr met all beat up with "you gotta bereave" over it a few years back for the Mets it was great.

islesfan186

YES! YES! YES!
Jul 5, 2012
Tennessee
I did see a guy wearing a shirt that had Strait's name and # on the back with a traffic cone in the front. Was pretty funny

nycole

no longer in distress
Feb 25, 2016
There was a shirt on tshirt hell that had a homeless looking mr met all beat up with "you gotta bereave" over it a few years back for the Mets it was great.

As a Yankees fan I used to wear it to Subway Series games. Good times.

Off the top of my head I can't think of any names, but I know there are sites where you can make your own and even profit.

LeapOnOver

Mackenzie is a hack!
Jan 23, 2011
Iksan, S. Korea
www.leaponover.com
The negativity around here has me wondering if anyone is aware of a site that provides sports merchandise for teams, but with negativity attached to them, sort of self deprecating. Not sure how else to word it, though I'm sure there is a better way though.

Looking for things like a shirt with the #12 that says Failey on it, or Ladd is Badd, Snow Must Go, etc. The sorts of things every fan base says about some of their players or management. Anyone ever see a site that sells merchandise like that before?

Any help would be awesome.

IF they come out with a shirt that says Failey on it i'm going to demand royalties, lol. Don't like to brag but that was all me :nod:

charlie1

It's all McDonald's
Dec 7, 2013
SJ sharks have a great one (not all of it is negative though): http://www.carrawayclothing.com/

Stuff like this is what you're looking for, right?
Scott.jpg

Someone should make a site like that for the Isles.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
The best one is the shirt of Scott wearing that shirt.

That's when you know you've made it. Both player and designer. :laugh:

I do wonder where they get their images from though. You're really not allowed to just grab images at random.

charlie1

It's all McDonald's
Dec 7, 2013
The hard part is making them funny. One of you guys should enlist RDC because those avatars he made were perfect self-deprecating humor.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad