Curtis Hall
Kyle Topping (very interested)
Filip Hallander
Blake McLaughlin
Filip Johansson

Thanks!

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
In our sites pre draft sleepers we had both Jenkins and Hallander in there as guys that could surprise. I can see them taking huge strides forward next season.

Hallander seems like a good bet as a 2-way 2nd-3rd line winger?

Wooren

no longer perennial 4th place losers
May 17, 2015
Prague
Krystof Hrabik is a big winger who uses his size well in front of a net or alongside boards. Speed is average and so is his stickhandling and other offensive skills. Could get drafted in late rounds maybe, but the rankings that had him top-2 rounds were WAY off. For whatever reason he got overrated on the CSS Euro list again.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
Sorry for the delayed response, I see Hallander as toping out at an above average 3rd line winger, however if he ends up in the right organization that develops him properly he could be also a very good special teams player.

Thanks!

Krystof Hrabik is a big winger who uses his size well in front of a net or alongside boards. Speed is average and so is his stickhandling and other offensive skills. Could get drafted in late rounds maybe, but the rankings that had him top-2 rounds were WAY off. For whatever reason he got overrated on the CSS Euro list again.

Listed as a centre too, I guess that has changed?

Habs76

Nov 11, 2014
Fredericton, NB
I haven't watched him but from what I've heard Adam Ginning = Karl Alzner

Hallander, who I've seen play once and done some good research on, I like a lot. Fast, smart and has good size. Great defensively too. Looked better than Olofsson the time I saw him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad