Need info on colby cohen!!!

MikeC

Feb 28, 2002
L'Assomption
Hi guys!

Nobody (or almost nobody) is talking about this guy. I never saw him play but he is the dman that has the most point in the USHL, he is eligible for the first time in the draft. great physique, was playing with the usa under 18 at the beginning of the season.

Can someone give me a description of this guy and please tell me where you think he will be drafted?

thanks

PROFILE:
Birthday: Apr 25, 1989
Hometown: Villanova, PA
Position: D
Height: 6-2
Weight: 200

REGULAR SEASON
YEAR TEAM GP G A PTS +/- PIM PPG PPA SHG SHA GWG SHOTS SPCT
2006/2007 Lincoln 23 10 21 31 -3 41 6 15 0 2 2 67 .149

Rogie21

Sep 10, 2005
Colby Cohen

-Named to USHL all-star game
-Formerly played for East Coast Selects as a teammate of fellow BU recruit Kevin Shattenkirk.
-Cousin is former World Mogul Skiing champion Jeremy Bloom.

Sorry

May 18, 2005
His brother was in my grade. Typical spoiled rich kid. Maybe everyone could be as good a prospect he is if our rich daddys put artificial ice in our basements.

Most people who play with him hate him as a teammate, that is his biggest plaw at this point, IMO. Other than that he has a solid game, maybe his use of change in speed could be improved as well as his top speed.

It's funny because when he was younger i never thought he was anything special, but then his stength greatly increased over night.

mazmin

Wig like a mink skin, soft like Twinkie dough
May 15, 2004
Winnipeg
His brother was in my grade. Typical spoiled rich kid. Maybe everyone could be as good a prospect he is if our rich daddys put artificial ice in our basements.

It's funny because when he was younger i never thought he was anything special, but then his strength greatly increased over night.

An increase in strength as artificial as the ice in his basement? :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad