Cut/Released: Ndamukong Suh (signs with Rams)

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
They probably will. Then we can hear what a great guy he is.
No different than how most fans would act. Not exactly ground breaking stuff for fans to overlook past transgressions of current players. I believe Ravens fans gave Ray Rice a standing ovation after beating the crap out of his girlfriend.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
No different than how most fans would act. Not exactly ground breaking stuff for fans to overlook past transgressions of current players. I believe Ravens fans gave Ray Rice a standing ovation after beating the crap out of his girlfriend.
Iirc, Rice never played again after that tape was released.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
That's not a good thing that it took the tape being released before anyone believed her or acted
Unfortunately things usually aren't taken seriously without video evidence. Rice was still a decent player and his wife was wanting to sweep it under the rug so if there isn't a video of the beating he's likely only suspended 2 games and plays for at least a couple more years.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI

Plus the Patriot Way makes you eligible for sainthood.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Titans just cut DT Sly Williams($3.65m savings) after cutting DE Karl Klug($2.25m savings) yesterday. Now have about 41m in cap space.

Suh arrives for his Nashville visit later this afternoon.

I think the Titans will back up the Brinks truck and get it done.

Reactions: Belieber

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
suh, casey, daquan jones and austin johnson would be quite an interior.

DL: Casey - Jones - Suh
Right Edge: Orakpo
Left Edge: Morgan
MLBs: Woodyard + 1st round pick(trade up for Roquan?)
CB1: Butler
CB2: Adoree
FS: Byard
SS: Cyprien / Slot CB: Ryan

Make it happen, JRob.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Titans just cut DT Sly Williams($3.65m savings) after cutting DE Karl Klug($2.25m savings) yesterday. Now have about 41m in cap space.

Suh arrives for his Nashville visit later this afternoon.

I think the Titans will back up the Brinks truck and get it done.

Will they actually back up the Brinks truck for someone who didn't play for the Pats?

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
I'd sign Suh just for the security of knowing he wouldn't roll my QB's knees.

This stuff is always overblown with him.

He wasn't dirty at all, at least with Detroit I may have missed some stuff in Miami.

Feb 24, 2017
Two of them didn't play so can't comment on those but I am fine with the other ones.

Love the stomp on Dietrich-Smith. I would hope every Lions lineman would do the same thing to any Packers player on the ground.
Sooo, then you’re ok with him being dirty. Fair. Different though than not being dirty.

Feb 24, 2017
No I don't think anything he did is dirty.
Intentionally placing your 300 pounds on a tibia or fibula- can you do this without meaning to break it? Not dirty? Lol

Let me guess- you buy his excuse that it was too cold to feel the difference between Rodgers’ leg and the field.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Intentionally placing your 300 pounds on a tibia or fibula- can you do this without meaning to break it? Not dirty? Lol

Let me guess- you buy his excuse that it was too cold to feel the difference between Rodgers’ leg and the field.

I think the Rodgers one and the Schuab were both accidents.

With Rodgers I don't think he made any attempt to miss him but I don't he intentionally stood on him, also don't have an issue if he did considering who it was.

As for the others I don't think they are dirty and would encourage Lions players to do it, especially against the Packers or Pats all the time.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB

was it right? no. was it accidently? who knows.
He was suspended though for the incident.
I believe Stafford was also stepped on/cleated the same game. So I wonder if it was a tit for tat.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Suh expected to visit the rams this week.

Maybe i'm being over reactionary, but him and Donald on the same d-line seems a tiny bit unfair.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Raiders visit is off, he’s gone home to evaluate the offers. I would imagine the Rams are the front runners, although Donald’s big payday is pending.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I hope it's the Titans so he stays in the AFC. Him and Donald together wouldn't be fair.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Raiders visit is off, he’s gone home to evaluate the offers. I would imagine the Rams are the front runners, although Donald’s big payday is pending.

Also about the scheme fit. He is a DT in a 4-3. Wade runs a 3-4. So, is Suh a NT? Does he feel comfortable there? With Vrabel the titans HC might the titans also switch to a 3-4 scheme as well?

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
Also about the scheme fit. He is a DT in a 4-3. Wade runs a 3-4. So, is Suh a NT? Does he feel comfortable there? With Vrabel the titans HC might the titans also switch to a 3-4 scheme as well?

wade runs a 3-4 but it's one-gap 3-4. 3-4 DEs under wade have pretty close to same role as many 3 tech DTs. suh can play anywhere on the dline because he's so good at what he does.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad