Cut/Released: Ndamukong Suh (signs with Rams)

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
I read the other day where he saud he'd play for the Eagles for free. He denied it later though:laugh:.

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
that was well spent 60M by the dolphins. lol.

it does save them about 17M long-term.

so it could end up being good move for miami if they use it wisely.

Last edited:

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
This Dolphins front office is on borrowed time and they are out here cutting the best defensive player they have had in years.

Reactions: Voight

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
Interesting that he's already here. This would take some the sting away in short order, but wow is he going to cost a lot.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
**** sakes...

Ajayi gone earlier in the season, Landry gone, and now Suh. May as well finish the purge by dumping Jones for a pick and then Tannehill to someone.

Gase changing the culture, and it will probably fail just like the last 10 or so Dolphins coaches have.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Visiting with the Saints today, then goes to Nashville tomorrow to spend the weekend with the Titans. Seahawks and Cowboys both also have interest, but apparently won't touch the asking price. Saints are cap strapped and need to convince him to come down on the money. Titans have about $45m in cap space after signing Butler/Lewis.

Reasons why I think he ends up a Titan:

- Our new DL coach, Terrell Williams, coached him the past 3 years in Miami and adores him.

- Titans have a lot more cap space than the other suitors.

- Titans are already a playoff team and Suh could make them dangerous.

- Titans have excellent team culture, especially with a guy like Vrabel at the helm now. I believe Suh's "attitude concerns" would be silenced.

- The man who knows him best, Jim Washburn, is living in Nashville and is apparently part of the recruiting process this weekend.

I've got to think there's a fit somehow. Jones slides into the middle, draft an every down ILB(trade up for Smith?), and the defense is elite.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Saints could make it happen if he was willing to play for $14-15 million. Doesn't seem likely though.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Two days ago a Seahawks fans was giving me a hard time about acquiring Talib and how he's no saint on the field.

Well now they are rumored to be signing Donkey Kong, lol. Though it's funny the local media seemed to make it sound like it was nearly done, Suh to Seattle. But now sounds like he could still go just about anywhere.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad