OT: NCAA Thread v9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
They’ll win but I wouldn’t be surprised if Pitt struggles against New Hampshire today. They seemingly always struggle against opponents they really shouldn’t under Narduzzi. So I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s close.

UNH has shown to have a decent defense but their offense is not that good. You would think Pittsburgh should be motivated after the way they choked that game away last week.
Hopefully UNH puts up a decent showing.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Lee Corso really needs to give it up, but I think he worries about being like Bear Bryant.

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
ND barely beat FSU and Toledo then held on against Purdue. After Wisky today they play Cincy, VT, USC then UNC. They're going to be 5-3 after that stretch.

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
I've been pretty hateful for years
I've loathed ND for decades so you have to promise VT will absolutely curb stomp them. Deal:DD
gun crazy.gif

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
The Georgia game isn't even fun. There was an RPO in the 1st Quarter where Daniels threw to the Right Flat. They could have called the Georgia C, LG, and LT all for being too far downfield despite still being engaged with their initial blocks. There's no point to any of it.

It's the 4th Quarter and Georgia still has more Points than Vandy has Yards from scrimmage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad