College Hockey NCAA Hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.

May 9, 2010
Weymouth
You could make that argument for Minnesota St.

But the rest of those schools, including Wisconsin and Michigan, have played schedules as difficult, if not MORE difficult, than any of the Hockey East schools.

That's the problem. We don't know who is playing the more difficult schedules because there aren't any out of conference games. The lack of crossover is leading to a bunch of assumptions in the rankings.

Normally, the rankings mean nothing because the tournament is selected via the PWR. That's out the window this year though because everyone is in conference.

BlackCrowes

Sep 10, 2014
Sunny Old Lyme
Just wanna mention my UCONN squad being ranked for the first time (tho they should be ranked higher)
Tough loss yesterday against UMass-Lowell. I'm not sure what we did to piss off Hockey East, but we surely did something since we haven't had a primetime game in what feels like a decade. 4pm starts again this weekend? Why not!!

Reactions: BamZoni

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Have to think College Free agency frenzy will be extremely heavy this year
with this pandemic, can`t imagine how difficult being a scout would be right now? Sporadic games in various leagues, shutting down, games cancelled etc...an already tough job only tougher. I suppose many are like Hall, they want to play and so much uncertainty in the NCAA and other leagues right now

Reactions: Saxon Eric

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
I don’t watch much college hockey (yet) - but I really loved Boldy in the WJ and even bought his sweater. And I hate BC with the heat of a thousand suns.

Curious how he’s played? The Wild are a team I really like going forward, and I’m wondering if Boldy could make the team next year.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
I don’t watch much college hockey (yet) - but I really loved Boldy in the WJ and even bought his sweater. And I hate BC with the heat of a thousand suns.

Curious how he’s played? The Wild are a team I really like going forward, and I’m wondering if Boldy could make the team next year.
I think you'll see a ton of College players trying to turn pro early,that includes Boldy ,
Minnesota has a few expiring contracts that will help transition him in.
Of course wouldn't it be wonderful if he stays the full 4 years and becomes a free agent:naughty:

Reactions: Grumpy Grizz

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
:(

upload_2021-2-26_18-32-36-png.400945

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events