NCAA Hockey Thread

GM17*

We don't have a junior hockey thread, but can we quit winnin for mackinnon? protect your ears

loudest I've heard the metro centre since the WJC

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Joki Ryan can really move the puck.

Inb4 we draft another pre-med student in the 7th this year instead of him.

We won't draft him in the seventh round, don't worry. He'll be taken by then.

COME ON CORNELL GET A DAMN PP GOAL

0/3 this period, about to be 0/4

Our special teams were garbage this year. Terrible PK% and terrible PP%. Cost us big here. Oh well, I'm still proud they beat Michigan, I didn't expect them to do that.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Normally I'm not a BC fan, but I will be in the Frozen Four. I hope they demolish the Gophers.

I still say UND lost because they couldn't wear the logo.:sarcasm:

Darius Dangleaitis

Padowan Kovalchuk
Jul 31, 2006
Morristown, NJ
Hardowa named UNH's captain for next year.

6'1", 210, right handed defenseman, and just had a 16 point junior campaign. He's a guy I wouldn't mind seeing us pick up next offseason.

Darius Dangleaitis

Padowan Kovalchuk
Jul 31, 2006
Morristown, NJ
Bump.

Here we go 'Cats

388833_351157524974944_1814909331_n.jpg

Darius Dangleaitis

Padowan Kovalchuk
Jul 31, 2006
Morristown, NJ
For one, I'd like to sign JVR's little brother. Just a tad smaller than James at 6'2" 185, but a defenseman with a scoring touch. Was a freshman all-conference selection last season. Four goals and 15 assists.

Another guy to keep an eye out for is their goalie, Casey DeSmith, who was other-worldly as a true freshman. Posted a 2.33 GAA and a .926 SvPG on a team that struggled last year. That included a 50 save performance against BU in the conference semi's.

Let's see, others are probably Kevin Goumas, who was invited to our development camp this summer, Grayson Downing, who will probably lead them in points as a sophomore this year, and Connor Hardowa, the senior captain in the mold of Fayne.

Edit/Update: TvR scored two tonight in UNH's exhibition opener.

JRZ DVLS

Try Brubag*****
Feb 21, 2007
NC,ILL,NorNJ,Roch
www.brubag.com
Was that played in Rochester? My brother has season tickets for their home games, maybe I should ask him if he was there.
No, that was at the Yost.......

They play again tonight, then RIT plays Penn State at the Blue Cross Arena next weekend.
They have a good Non-Conference schedule....And with the Womens team going DI, looks like some scholarships may be coming soon....

They have their best recruiting class in this year. That Hamburg kid is gonna be good.

BCdevil

Dec 3, 2006
The defending National Champs open up tomorrow night at Matthews Arena against Northeastern before hosting the Huskies next Saturday for banner night. BC coach Jerry York, enters the season with 913 career wins, just 11 behind all-time leader Ron Mason.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Handful of games are on TV tonight: St. Cloud/New Hampshire, Minnesota/Michigan State, USA U-18 vs. North Dakota

Not sure if there's anybody immediately relevant to our interests. It's always fun to watch the U-18 team and try to pick out the top prospects without peaking at rankings beforehand.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad