College Hockey NCAA Hockey II - Shawn McEachern to take over as Suffolk men’s hockey coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
Sun03/14/21UMass Lowell at Boston University 1:00 p.m. Hockey East Quarterfinal (TV-NESN+)
Sun03/14/21Providence at UConn 3:30 p.m. Hockey East Quarterfinal
Sun03/14/21Northeastern at Massachusetts 4:30 p.m. Hockey East Quarterfinal (TV-NESN+)
Sun03/14/21New Hampshire at Boston College 4:30 p.m. Hockey East Quarterfinal (TV-NESN)
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Michigan blows a 2 goal lead and loses in OT to Minnesota
Yeah that was tough. Michigan controlled that game for 2 periods and then got real conservative and tried to sit on their lead in the 3rd. That never works.

I'm seriously considering watching the Wisconsin-Minnesota Big Ten Final tonight, instead of the Bruins. Last time those two teams played, the Badgers took it to Minnesota, 4-1 and 8-1. Hopefully they can do it again.

Its nice to see Badger hockey competing for a national title again. Its been awhile.

Reactions: Saxon Eric

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Minnesota wins the Big10 !
That game was crazy.

Wisconsin decided to go with their Freshman goalie who was pulled after giving up 4 in the 2nd period. Came into the 3rd period down 5-1 and stormed back to cut it to 5-4 with 2 min left. Gave up a late empty netter to lose 6-4.

This tournament is going to be wide open. Can't wait to see the brackets. Minnesota, NoDak and BC should be #1 seeds. Curious to see how the 2s get distributed. I think there's 6-7 teams with a legit shot to win it all.

Reactions: 08SeaBass08

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
That game was crazy.

Wisconsin decided to go with their Freshman goalie who was pulled after giving up 4 in the 2nd period. Came into the 3rd period down 5-1 and stormed back to cut it to 5-4 with 2 min left. Gave up a late empty netter to lose 6-4.

This tournament is going to be wide open. Can't wait to see the brackets. Minnesota, NoDak and BC should be #1 seeds. Curious to see how the 2s get distributed. I think there's 6-7 teams with a legit shot to win it all.
Agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad