Prospect Info: NCAA Frozen Four (Stapley & Denver Win the National Championship)

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
The Denver Pioneers....your 2022 National Champions!

Massimo Rizzo, awesome 7th round pick for the Canes. You will see this guy in the NHL some day.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Congrats to Stapley and Denver!!!

He finishes the year with 43 pts (18G, 25A) in 41 GP.

He was 4th in scoring on Denver. 4th in goals and 4th in assists.

He had 2 goals in the Frozen Four. He got it started for Denver when they beat Michigan on Thursay and he helped seal it with an ENG on Saturday against Minnesota State.

Last edited:

dcyhabs

May 30, 2008
Montreal
I have the same thing right now. Runny nose and muscle aches. I took a test earlier and I'm negative. You have an excuse to feel this way. I'm just plain weak. :laugh:
Positive tests are pretty reliable, negative tests are not, at least not with recent variants. If you test daily for a week you may get one positive. I tested negative a while back but was sick for two weeks and slept for a weekend. Only tested once, though. Pretty much everyone is getting covid now, but, fortunately, not dying from the current strains.

I’ve seen reports that there is nothing much other than covid at the moment and others that there are some non-covid viruses making a comeback, so who knows?

Reactions: Fenris

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
If the Habs had decided for sure they would not sign him at all, not even for Laval, they probably would not have posted this.

The social media team doesn't get that much information, tbh.

I think the Habs will offer Stapley an AHL contract, but he may opt not to sign it and pursue other opportunities for an ELC.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
What impact did Stapley have on their run to a NCAA frozen four championship? A leader or bystander type contribution?

You can say he was a... staple for their run.

Badumpa-pshhh

But in seriousness, he played a secondary role. He wasn't their go-to guy, but he was still an important piece to the puzzle. He did contribute on a few important goals for Denver.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
With the signing of Condotta I think Stapley doesn't get a contract.

50 contract limit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad