NBC Coverage Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pardon My Swag

Aug 1, 2011
Wichita, Kansas
So the first game of the season against Philly is being aired on NBC at 3 ET on Saturday the 19th, which also happens to be at the same time as Chicago vs. LA game also on NBC at 3 ET. It says regional coverage, does this mean that living in Kansas would most likely give me the Chicago vs. LA game? Or would I get the Pens? I am a little confused and will be rather disappointed if I miss the first game of the season to that crap. I do have Center Ice, but when the games are on NBC it doesn't matter. I appreciate any of the help from you guys.

Stad

@Mahomes2Helaire
Apr 22, 2007
Saskatoon
Wonder what game i'll get being in Canada.

edit: says i'm getting Hawks/Kings as well, **** sakes.

alcanalz

whys and wherefores
Nov 3, 2009
Wonder what game i'll get being in Canada.

edit: says i'm getting Hawks/Kings as well, **** sakes.

You're kidding me? I just assumed it would be Pens / Flyers. Even with the banner raising, no way the Kings / Hawks draws more than Pens / Flyers, first game after playoff series and everything.

Barcasaur

Jul 10, 2012
I have Directv, I have the a package with the STUPID NBC Sports network, I obviously have NBC, I have NHL Network, I have NHL CENTER ICE.

And I can not watch this game? seriously? its 2013, I just want to pay for **** and have it ready for me, I wish the NHL was not partnered with ANY NETWORKS at least then I could watch the **** i pay for.

this is unacceptable. beyond comprehension.

why!? WHY??!

Mo Wanchuk

Embrace the Hate
Mar 16, 2009
Palm Isle
I have Directv, I have the a package with the STUPID NBC Sports network, I obviously have NBC, I have NHL Network, I have NHL CENTER ICE.

And I can not watch this game? seriously? its 2013, I just want to pay for **** and have it ready for me, I wish the NHL was not partnered with ANY NETWORKS at least then I could watch the **** i pay for.

why!? WHY??!

I feel your pain. I'm in the same boat. Have NBC, NBC Sports, NHL Network and NHL Center Ice. But I will have to watch this game from some ****** stream.. First world problems.:cry:

BarnabysBAC*

I live in Ohio.... Needless to say... I am getting the Pens game!

shipwreck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sep 7, 2011
Texas

why!? WHY??!

I 100% agree with you. Center ice is free for the rest of the month, but I paid for the package this morning. I'm not happy that I am stuck with the Kings game and am having to watch this game online right now in order to see it. Ridiculous!

Sushiko

Don’t touch my Bozak
Jul 7, 2011
PHX AZ
I'm unhappy too, I been looking forward to this game all freakin' week, like thinking about it 24/7. Stupid me assumed I would get it on Center Ice somewhere. But nooo. Of course being here in Arizona, we got Kings. But even my friend in Tennessee is getting Kings. We're all around disappointed.

Lim Ran

Apr 11, 2009
Toronto

why!? WHY??!

I even have NHL Gamecenter Live.

It's showing the Kings game on the Pens/Flyers feed.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
The Pens game hasn't started guys. The plan was all along to carry the Kings-Hawks game until the Penguins game starts.

Now why Philadelphia is lagging so far behind in their opening I don't know. It's 3:37 and the arena is still dark.

There's the switch.

sluice

Jan 16, 2013
Ottawa
I can only get the Hakws @ Kings game.. with Gamecenter live..
Pens @ Flyers is blacked out

Using Gamecenter live on PC.

Great...:rant:

IT WORKS NOW!!!
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH

The Underboss

Dec 20, 2006
Florida
The Pens game hasn't started guys. The plan was all along to carry the Kings-Hawks game until the Penguins game starts.

Now why Philadelphia is lagging so far behind in their opening I don't know. It's 3:37 and the arena is still dark.

There's the switch.

Everyone take a breath. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad