OT: NBA 2019-2020

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Hey, the Knicks were competitive at least.

Barrett should be shooting at least 1000 foul shots EVERY day.

Obviously very early days but it was hilarious when couple posters on here wanted no part of Barrett.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Obviously very early days but it was hilarious when couple posters on here wanted no part of Barrett.

there was/is definitely a portion of people who were so scorned by not getting Zion that they just wrote everyone else off. It was Zion or bust. Glossing how good Barrett was.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
He always looks great for couple of months. Did you forget?

The question with Porzingis remains: can his body hold up for a 82 game season? And if you have playoff plans, that too.

I heard the Mavs plan to sit him for 20 games. Which is a lot.
Even then, the Knicks got garbage in return. DSJ was booed and fans were chanting to play another bust, Ntilikina. The used the cap space on Morris.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Curry broke his left hand

Warriors win the lottery, and start another dynasty.

giphy.gif

Reactions: East Coast Bias

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
C'mon Warriors. You should know that Byfield is in the NHL draft, not the NBA draft. You can't tank for him.

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Guess it is safe to say signing 18 pf's in the offseason wasnt the best move lol.Not sure why Fiz isnt giving Dotson and Trier minutes either,when we need scoring

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Not sure why Fiz isnt giving Dotson and Trier minutes either,when we need scoring

Dotson is mysterious to me too, but I can see why he has not been playing Trier. Whenever he's out there, the ball sticks. He's not a PG. He's an undersized SG. Not great defensively and is essentially an isolation player.

If there was a reason why he was not drafted, it wasn't because he lacks skill, but that he is a selfish player.

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Dotson is mysterious to me too, but I can see why he has not been playing Trier. Whenever he's out there, the ball sticks. He's not a PG. He's an undersized SG. Not great defensively and is essentially an isolation player.

If there was a reason why he was not drafted, it wasn't because he lacks skill, but that he is a selfish player.
Selfish player or not,he does 2 things our other guards cant do-break down a defense,finish at the basket.make his free throws at a good % too.Theres no reason he should be riding the pine every game in my opinion.

Reactions: JimmyG89

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad