OT: Nats, Wiz, O's, Ravens, Terps, DC United, Navy, Gtown, etc., 2016-18

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB12

Jul 7, 2015
I get the impression the MLS is beneath him. Just my impression though.
Too early to tell. He had some good advisors who have played in the MLS before. I'm sure they told him what its like.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Rizzo has built another craptastic hitting team. Every postseason it’s the same thing, now it’s pretty obvious in the regular season. Guy is way overrated as a GM.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Andray Baltche still leading by example:

He is #11 in blue. Apparently he is a citizen of the Philippines now. Go figure.

This is how the brawl started.

Actually a pretty good one. Even had some chair throwing.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Not seeing how not getting Noel is even remotely a big deal but whatever...

Noel would add much needed depth and athleticism to the center position. And it's not just not getting Noel that's the issue. They are a worse team than they were last season, and the team last season was a worse team than the team the season before that. They are decidedly average with no cap space and few tradable assets and a GM who seemingly has no vision for getting this team past the hump of mediocrity.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Boogie to the Warriors is the death knell for the NBA as a competitive league. I guess the hope in LA is Lebron will help them compete, but may as well hand the title to the Warriors every year now.

To that end maybe Ted and Ernie don't give a f*** anymore. They lost out on KD and now we assume any other top FA out there, so they're going to try and roll with their overpaid core and hope to "win a playoff series" with Mahinmi.

Reasons to watch the East dwindling...

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Boogie to Golden State takes some of the sting out of the Wizards having about the worst offseason they could have because let's face it, it doesn't matter anyway.

I'm setting the line at 1.5 for total losses for Golden State in the playoffs next year. Anyone taking the over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad