OT: Nats, Wiz, O's, Ravens, Terps, DC United, Navy, Gtown, etc., 2016-18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
What a collection of lousy defensive outfielders Rizzo put together. Any other playoff team makes that’s play.

Bananas

Sponsor
Mar 26, 2007
How the f*** don't you have Scherzer hand the ball off to a top 3 arm in your pen?

And then do it again?

Holy f***ing shit man

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
How the **** don't you have Scherzer hand the ball off to a top 3 arm in your pen?

And then do it again?

Holy ****ing **** man

I am pretty impressed. The Nats get 5 innings of no hit from Strasburg and 6 innings of no hit from Scherzer and lose both games

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
I am pretty impressed. The Nats get 5 innings of no hit from Strasburg and 6 innings of no hit from Scherzer and lose both games

Very Capitals-esque. That stat is kind of analogous to Holtby being statistically one of the best playoff goalies of all time (last year excluded) yet never having advanced past the second round. It's impressive to see these teams in DC seemingly grip defeat from the jaws of victory and find new ways to waste brilliant individual performances.

Reactions: CapitalsCupFantasy

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Very Capitals-esque. That stat is kind of analogous to Holtby being statistically one of the best playoff goalies of all time (last year excluded) yet never having advanced past the second round. It's impressive to see these teams in DC seemingly grip defeat from the jaws of victory and find new ways to waste brilliant individual performances.

Lol....

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
I can kinda excuse the Bullpen choices. I can kinda understand pitching to Rizzo. What I can't understand is why a bullpen session means our arguably best pitcher can't pitch in a must win game 4.

If they lose I really do question whether they bring him back or not.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
I can kinda excuse the Bullpen choices. I can kinda understand pitching to Rizzo. What I can't understand is why a bullpen session means our arguably best pitcher can't pitch in a must win game 4.

If they lose I really do question whether they bring him back or not.

Strasburg as well as others are sick/under the weather. Doesn't seem like he is healthy enough to pitch

Bananas

Sponsor
Mar 26, 2007
All signs indicate the Nats wanted Stras to pitch and he decided to #takeaknee.

I'm frankly speechless at the lack of championship will and spirit in the District.

Do all of the USMNT players keep their permanent residences here?

Is it the drinking water lol?

"Here. Have a cup of D.C. Loser Water..."

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
Now Stras might start game 4. This is going to be a shelling. If he's sick, just suck it up and say you screwed up. If he's not, this is an awful look.

Gettin' into Redskins territory right now.

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
All the work Werth and Harper did thrown away because Turner and Zimmerman are playing like garbo.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Just epic level of hitting failure on the part of the Nats. Wow. Just wow. Strasburg doing his best to save them. No way Chicago doesn't get one in the 8th or 9th. I'd be shocked.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
You can't make this stuff up. Have the Nats been smoking weed before the games? Ryan?

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
GIo
Max
Rorak (if needed) could be saved to start pending win
Kinzter
Doolittle

If dusty uses anyone else we will L . I think madson is out after 27 pitches tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad