OT: Nats, Wiz, O's, Ravens, Terps, DC United, Navy, Gtown, etc., 2016-18

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB12

Jul 7, 2015
If i'm an Orioles or Redskins fan, i'd get out of there now! I was originally both a Patriots and a Redskins fan. The i saw the guy who Snyder really was. Get out of there. O's fans start rooting for the Nats. At least, despite whats happening with Harper, they are a decently run and can develop talent.

PB12

Jul 7, 2015
And i still like the Skins, but will never root for them as long as Snyder is in office. He hasn't learned.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
And i still like the Skins, but will never root for them as long as Snyder is in office. He hasn't learned.

Never understood this mentality. Why would you let one individual completely ruin you rooting for your team? I get it, he's a jerk, but it's not like he's Marge Schott.

I think it's easy to exist with your mindset when you've got split rooting interests. Me, I don't have a Patriots team as a backup for my fandom.

Reactions: Ridley Simon

PB12

Jul 7, 2015
Never understood this mentality. Why would you let one individual completely ruin you rooting for your team? I get it, he's a jerk, but it's not like he's Marge Schott.

I think it's easy to exist with your mindset when you've got split rooting interests. Me, I don't have a Patriots team as a backup for my fandom.
Funny thing is i was a Pats fan before they won the SB. I started watching football around 7. They wern't the national power house back in the day, so we didn't get them a lot. My dad ia also a Pats and Redskins fan. Born in Mass but grew up in North Va. The first football game i saw was the Pats vs Jets . It was after 9/11. The moment i remember the most about the game was watching Bledsoe. Then Mo Lewis hits Bledsoe. I was sad. In comes in this skinny kid from Michigan. I wanted Bledsoe, but i grew up to love that skinny kid.:D

As for Snyder, i liked the Skins from 2002-2014. It was when he messed up with RG3 that was the final straw.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

PB12

Jul 7, 2015
I never got the "stop being a fan" crowd. I can stop spending money on the team as a sign of my disapproval for Snyder but I can't just turn off the feelings I get when I see the Burgundy & Gold take the field.
I still like the Skins. But they arn't going no where with Snyder in office. Alex Smith has one maybe two good years left. At best the Skins win a wildcard spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad