Confirmed with Link: Nashville Predators buying out Matt Duchene

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
I am seriously shocked by this. You never know how things are perceived in a locker room, but production wise he's been as productive as anyone on the roster including Forsberg. This sure seems to me that this rebuild is going to be an aggressive tear it down style.

predhead1

Aug 7, 2003
With this move, I have a hard time believing that we'll be heading into next season without at least one new winger. Whether that comes from free agency or a trade I haven't a clue, but if we don't add someone, next season looks like it will be rough . . .

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Absolutely shocked- I will be VERY interested to hear Trotz comment on this and what the thinking is.

One thought I immediately have- if we are really going the burn it to the ground mode, why keep Saros???

Reactions: Enoch and hn777

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
I didn't think of him as part of the "Country Club" either. I didn't always like what he did on the ice, but at least he generally kept his motor running, and still had speed.

I thought he was going to be a nice fit for the up-tempo style of game that Brunette seemed to be preaching.

Kinda shocked tbh. That's a lot of dead cap. You don't mind it on a player who seemed to be cooked like Joey. But on a player that was still contributing... :oops:

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
Well who wants to crunch the cap numbers now??
1688142513404.png

Reactions: hn777

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad