Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
tenor.gif
Semin fight!.

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
I'll save my blood lust for someone along this path that deserves it more.
YOUR BLOODLUST IS WAY TOO CHILL.

YOU NEED TO DITCH TOLERANCE AND OPEN MIND WHEN YOU BLOODLUST.

ANYHOW… WHY DO WE EVEN GET SO PASSIONATE BECAUSE OF OUR OWN OPINIONS ABOUT HAULA?

THOSE OPINIONS ARE EVEN MORE INCONSEQUENTIAL THAN THE MAN IN QUESTION.

Last edited:

hockeynjune

CAT4 and RI TAKE SHELTER NOW
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2021
The only disagreement is whether we should hate him because A.) he's possibly a douchebag off the ice in addition to being a douchebag on the ice, if rumors are true, or

B.) if it's enough to simply hate him for being a demonstrated douchebag on the ice.

Me, I fall into the latter category, but que sera sera

doc-holiday-i-hate-him.jpg

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
The only disagreement is whether we should hate him because A.) he's possibly a douchebag off the ice in addition to being a douchebag on the ice, if rumors are true, or

B.) if it's enough to simply hate him for being a demonstrated douchebag on the ice.

Me, I fall into the latter category, but que sera sera

I mean, my feelings on the issue have evolved to hating him as a player, a human being, and a douchebag.

His persistent, pervasive acts of depravity on the ice have reached the level where I have to assume there is some great character flaw in play here. And it leads me down the road where I must believe that all the salacious reports about his disgusting behavior in the locker room. Quod erat demonstrandum

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
What's funny about Haula being the heel is he is NOT the type of player who can do it well. He's soft...he doesn't really throw big hits, he doesn't "make you pay on the scoreboard" (ok, he did do this the other night but not like Marchand/Wilson types can do). Most of it was chirping, taunting, and post-play cheapshots. If someone were to actually challenge him, he's turtling most likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad