OT: Mysteries and Urban Legends of the World

MinimaMoralia

May 1, 2015
Does anyone else binge Buzzfeed:Unsolved on YouTube? I know buzzfeed as a whole is pretty hit or miss, but this one is fantastic.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
the fact that the curse of oak island is still on tv is an interesting legend.

mostly because it is complete crap--the curse or legend of Oak Island was always based upon wannabes telling stories. Everytime over the last 60 years (the Oak Island crap has been going on for awhile and I first heard about it in the 1970's) that whomever owns that Island makes a statement, historian easily disprove it.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Mine in Tesla and the inventions he made that guys like Edison and Ford smashed. Tesla was a smart guy and he invented things that people could not have imagined. But it is the rumour inventions that certain people did not want that has also got my attention

Reactions: guymez

McGhostbuster

Who ya gonna call?
Apr 30, 2007
Edmonton
The creation of the coronavirus.... :sarcasm:

It's all Winnipeg's fault.

They made it, sold to/got stolen by China for warfare reasons.

Got "leaked" in Wuhan.

Plot twist...some of the people associated to the lab in Winnipeg were on the flight from the Ukraine that was shot down over Iran a few months back.

:sarcasm:

Reactions: Llamamoto49

BigFuzzyDice

the giant Kane in your azz
Jul 8, 2016
Might have to resubscribe to Coast to Coast AM.
I miss George and his tin brimmed callers. Drex is ok but george was way more fun.
Since there is nothing to watch on the tube here is a decent movie. I remember watching this one on peasantvision back in the day. Fitting in the moment.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad