my new wallet

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
which one do you want me to use, almighty master?

byqSamL.jpg

please, moving forward, dictate all aspects of my life. Thank you.

Those keyboards are f***ing ugly and look stupid.

Reactions: holy

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Why carry such huge wallets? I have something simple and takes up little space in my front pocket and has all that I need in it.

http://img1.cohimg.net/is/image/Coa...de=bicub&op_usm=5,0.2,0,0&iccEmbed=0&fit=vfit

Then again I rarely carry cash anymore just use my debit card 95% of the time.

I like these card slips for my car rego/insurance, and I can just clip it to the sun visor.

I like a little heft in my back pocket. It's what I grew up with and it feels unnatural not to have it. I generally even put my wallet in my sweats when I'm lounging around the house. I HATE not having it on me 24/7.

TJ Hooker

May 25, 2017
My wallet always goes in a front pocket. And I f***ing despise having it in my pocket and take it out the moment I get home.

You keep your wallet in your sweatpants pockets while you’re laying around the house? That’s Pejorative Slured.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
I'm not sure what's worse, admitting to spending 400 (four hundred) dollars on a wallet or using that baby blue child's toy that stan apparently thinks is acceptable

Have a word with yourself, ffs

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
I'm not sure what's worse, admitting to spending 400 (four hundred) dollars on a wallet or using that baby blue child's toy that stan apparently thinks is acceptable

Have a word with yourself, ffs

I like it. It's different. It never gets lost. I will always buy colored wallets moving forward, other than that beautiful Gaspar above.

Also, the money comment is so ignorant. $400 to me may be like $10 to you - it's all relative. 10 years ago I would have thought the same. Now I work in the real world and it's whatever.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
My wallet always goes in a front pocket. And I ****ing despise having it in my pocket and take it out the moment I get home.

You keep your wallet in your sweatpants pockets while you’re laying around the house? That’s ******ed.

Yeah, it's weird. I always wear my watch and have my wallet. It's dumb af. I still do it though.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
I normally even wear my watches in the shower, but since it's on leather right now I have to take it off for that.

I'm like a wallet/watch never-nude.

TJ Hooker

May 25, 2017
I like it. It's different. It never gets lost. I will always buy colored wallets moving forward, other than that beautiful Gaspar above.

Also, the money comment is so ignorant. $400 to me may be like $10 to you - it's all relative. 10 years ago I would have thought the same. Now I work in the real world and it's whatever.
For someone who constantly ripped on me for my douchiness, you sure turned into a pretentious douchebag after turning into a thousandaire.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
For someone who constantly ripped on me for my *****iness, you sure turned into a pretentious *****ebag after turning into a thousandaire.

lol, like I said in the post, 10 years ago I thought the same way.

The point is not that I'm rich - I'm not. I'm not saying $400 is easy to spend on useless stuff, rather that it's relative for everyone, and is feesable and reasonable for many. Saying "it's stupid" or "you're dumb" for spending money on a quality object is ignorant as.

I do still think spending thousands on bottles is a pretty bad allocation of money though. That's way more fleeting than an everyday-use object. You won't even remember those memories clearly ;).

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012

I'm not surprised it doesn't get lost, it probably has an elasticated clip on it to attach to a kid's waistband.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad