OT: My fellow Hurricane fans

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I know a lot of you like me have been kind of pissed off at the state of this team and we don't always agree but we're all fans and I'd like to wish you all a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Holidays, Happy Kwanza, Happy Hanukah, and whatever else I'm forgetting that some of you may happen to celebrate. And even if you don't celebrate any of the above that's cool too but please be safe, don't be a jerk, and please follow what Spongebob mentions at :39 :)

:santa: :xcheers:

DaleCooper

NEVER 4GET
Aug 2, 2005
Brooklyn
www.jonathanhawkins.net
Hope everyone has a great one!

Part of my celebrations will include possibly my only Canes game in Raleigh for this season (side note: exactly how many Pens fans are going to be there Friday? The cheapest tickets even on StubHub are going for over $50!).

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Hope everyone has a great one!

Part of my celebrations will include possibly my only Canes game in Raleigh for this season (side note: exactly how many Pens fans are going to be there Friday? The cheapest tickets even on StubHub are going for over $50!).

Oh man. I hope not just because I love the Hurricanes but for your sake (and other Hurricane fans as well) that the Canes pull out a win. I forsee the building full of Pens fans, more so than other times.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
So anyone got any NHL related gifts?

Got a nice Canes watch, a Wild toboggan, and some various Wild room decorations.

SCanedinavian

Sep 13, 2011
Edinburgh, Scotland
Not quite NHL related, but I finally got a Norwegian national team jersey. Polar bear ftw.

BcVcPKMIAAA46sK.jpg

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
Merry holidays fellow Canes fans. Finally got me a stylin' and profilin' Hurricanes winter hat with some tassels on the top. If only it got cold enough here to break it in with some pond hockey.

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
So anyone got any NHL related gifts?

I got a new home Hurricanes jersey. I asked for an away one but apparently The Eye (I think that's where my parents went) has none available. They tried multiple times and could never get one. Someone working there even said JR has asked for some but Reebok basically ignored the request. I don't know how much fact stretching went on with the story but that's what I was told. But to get back to the home jersey, I really like it. It looks miles better in person from a foot away than on tv. I'm very happy with it.

Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh
Just a Canes t-shirt. My big gift was a set of fog lights for my car. My parents, grandmother, and an aunt and uncle all went in together on it and my family is kind of small, so there wasn't much money left over for me after that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad