My Error

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
- don't mind me just anti-jinxing this post -

J̸̡̻͇͚͓͙͉͇̻̣̖͉͙͕̖̐̅̔̈́́̇̾̿̈͝͝͝u̸͚̤͛s̵̛͇͖̰̭̓̅̿͂͊͒̽͠͝ţ̸̡̪͔͚̥͙̳̳̔̒͜͠ ̷͈̬͎̩̖̙̅̓̐̉́̓͝ç̶̢̢͖̞͕̺̰̦͛̀̈́̓͋̆͑̅̓͛̏̉́̈̓a̷̼̤̟̥͑͂̾͌̐̓͋͌̌͌̀m̷͎̪̓͗͑̃̽̒͠ḙ̸̰̘̣̖͓̩̩̲̤͓̫̩̬̒̓͌̆͑͌̈̀̚͠ ̴̛̛͕̳͚͓̗̱̜̻́̈́͒̆͐̈̂͑̕̕͠i̷̪̻͖̙͈̟͉͓̻̺͎̇̅͘ͅń̴̢͍̦̥̗͉̦͉̗̯̌̔̄ ̵̡̢̝͎͍̮͓͖͇̀̓͌͆̀͆͆̈̅͘͜t̸̬̪̠̱̦̙̣͈̯̻͇̘̐̓͛̔͑͘̕̕͝ö̵̢̰́̆̄̕ ̶̢̛̣̭̤͖͍͂͐͆́̀͂̋̀͝ͅs̶̡̜̐͋̿̈́́̉̏̈̓́͘ą̶̡̜̳̬̺͇͕̝̰̩͎̿y̷̺̬̒̀̂̃͆̒͂̇̇͒͗̃͘ ̵̥͚̪̗̫̟̦̎̆̏͗̓̏̚y̸̲̪͖̖̐̈̋̿̑̕͜ö̷̡̲̳̞̫̣̪͈̣̱͙͋͆̐͌͝ú̸̧̱̩́̿ ̷̡̢͍͚̦͚̟̭̹̪̳͛͊̆̌̋̂̊͆̿̽͂́͂̈́ͅf̷͓̰̹͚̜̟̻̜̦̩͂́͒̊̇̕o̴͉̭̞̬̔̀͒̇̈́̽̽̊͌̈́̄̆͗̚l̸̢̧̦̖͎̤̻̳͍̤̻̫̯̦͛̃͆́̕͘k̴͎̮̤͕̘͇̺̥̔͛́͊̌́̀͗̈́͝͝ş̸̡̠̮͎͖͉̖̄̉̏͗͒͗̈͝ ̴̮̬̼͎̼̼͕̤̘̀͋́̇̍̚͠͝w̶̳͐̿͊̽́́͜ę̷̢̛̙̪̤̟̪̭̻̦͐̋̾̍̋̍͛͊̽̎̔́̈́r̸̜̩̣̅̊̄̔̐̀̌̂͌͘̚͠͠ẹ̵̢̧̛̛̫̗͔̤̬͈͂̀͒̈́́͋̔̕̕̕̕ ̵̨̢̮͓̺͎̟͇͖̮͔͇̝͕͒͐̈́͊̐̉̊̄̉͛̄͝r̴͕̤̜̎̕͝į̶̯̅̓̒̈́̀̉̄̇͝g̷̗̙̑̅͂͛̽̅̑̽̉̍̀̕̕h̶̳̊̂̓͋̅̈́̕͘͝t̴̢̯̘͎͙̫̖̤͓̳͖̩̋͊͆̎̇̇̇̍̇͆͑̅̈̚̕ ̶̛̻̫͇͉̹͙̼̖̻̳̪͙̼͕͗̏̉̌̒͝a̵̗̻̫̝̗̳̭͓̲̜̙͑̀͗͋́̓̃̈͝ͅn̷̺̯̐̎̊̇̓̀̉̀͘d̵͔̺̣̦̦̩̥͐̊͑̓͗̌̀͆̃̔̃́͠͝ͅ ̸̡̞͉͎͙̭̺͚̫̗͕̬̫̫͖̓̽̃͂̒́͌̌͘Ĩ̶͍̍̐͊̈́̚ ̶̡̛͚͇̟͉̯͔̞̣̩́̀̀̔̇͛͋̀̚͝ẃ̵̛̛̛̹̳͉̼̪̝̪̭͆̐̈́̒͒̽̈́͊̓͜͜͝͠ā̷͈͎͈́̈́̃̾̅̚s̷̼̲͙͈̺͐̏̈́̊̆͜͝ ̶̡̥̣̗̪̝̲̥̘̞̥̉̀̍͑͂͝ͅw̴̛̱̟̰̝̓̓̀͝r̶̢̧͇͈̠̳̟̗̫̬̾̅̈́̐̊̿̑o̷̥̤͚̙̗̣͈͋̿͒̈̂̄̊̍̈́̈́̓̍̀ṋ̴͕̱̟̺̲͖͓̼̥̍͗̄̊͗̄̓̚̕͝ģ̷̡̧̠̦̞̙̔͒͗̈́̐̎͐͜.̶̰̝̠̫̮̝̝̯̹̦̬͛̈́́͗̑̏́ ̵̰̭̮̰̉̉̀͋̆̓̀̍͐Ọ̶̢͚͍̩͖̗̩͕̲͚͚̼́̓̔̂̇́ē̵̬̼̫̠̈ţ̷̨̦̘̣̥̠̰̬̗̳͎̲̊͌͛̀t̴̢̢͈̺̮͙͎̺͈̰͍̿̎̔̊̀̓̓͒ī̷̻̬̻̳̼͇̣̭̄̈́̀̐̂͗̽n̴̨̧͉̦̹̬̩̬̜̬̹̊̾͑̊ͅg̵̩̩̥̤̩̗̗̭͉̹͕̀͐̓̓̓͠ȩ̷̢̺̩̮͙̰̯̦̗̘͚̭͉̋͛͌r̸̢̼͈͇̯̭̯̐̑͂̅͒͛̓̋̅̿͐͑͘ ̸̨̠̟͕̬̅͐̑̕ͅw̷͚̫̳̙͙̘̟͓͙̦͉̙͖̅̂͌͒̂̈͠͝i̵̺̫͙͓͖͈̭̟̫̝͖̖̥͈̽̊̓̇̈́l̷̜̱͇͈̖̼̪͇̯̝̪̰͗͒͛͗͗̕l̷̲͖̊͌̊͋̈́͂͐̀̿̀͋͑̀̕ ̴̧̧̹͙͚̀̍̓͗̎̌̄̑͘b̴̛̟̞͇͕̺̏̐̓̒͊̋̒͝e̵̛̜̻͎̩͂̄ ̴̨̜͉̹͙̱͇̯̳̻̦̆͌̓̏̌̀͑͊̔̋̎̾̿͗t̷̫̩̝̪̮͔̙̼͙̿͊̀͌̃̔͊̃̽̕ͅh̵̢̹̟͚͙͇̱̻̩̫̺͍̻̤̓̎͐͗͠ͅȩ̶̛̙͚͍̲̻̯̰̝̟̊̀̎́̋͋̑ͅ ̴̛͈̣̫̼̙̐̀̓̎͊͒̅́͒͆͝n̴̘͕͈̜̫̞̜̱̰̱̈́̍̓̎̊̈́̐̈́̕̚͜ê̵͚̥̬̞x̵̨͖̼̭̞̞̰̲̞̖͈̝͆̓̂̐͠͝͝t̶̻̝̗̮̰̝̆̀͜ ̴̮̜̤̞͔̗̝̰̦͙̱̠̆g̵̝͎̼̳͕̘̺͋̓̂̓̓̅̊͘͠͝ͅṛ̸̖̤̤̳̬̠̠͕͈̭̣͚̺̰̑̈́̓́͋̌̿͛͘͠ë̴̡̝͙́̓̅̈ḁ̷̲̻̺͗t̷̛͕͈͉̻̖̦͇͍͊͌̋̆͆̿͘ ̴̬̜͓͍̖̗̆̃͐̎͠g̸̼̤͈̲̠̝͇̙̘̝̜͊̋̃ͅo̶̦͓͓̪͓̞̤̬̪͓̒̈́̋̋̆̂͛̚á̶̢̻̋̾͒̂̈́̀̑̐́̈́̀̚͝l̷̬̬̖̬̱̩̮̭͍̥͂̈̏͒͐̂̈́͊́̒̚͘͠t̷̟̼̜̦̓͂͜͝e̸̗̱̠̤̹̹͖͇̔̈̏̏͑́n̵̛͖̮̼̤͔̪͗͑̐́̎̈́̀̊d̵̮̣͕̺͚͖̉̒͘ẹ̷̢̨͚͈͉͖͇̎̀̈̌̃̒͋͂̓͜ͅr̸̡̡̙̺͉͓̙̰̀ ̴̢̡̨̨̪̤͚͕̞̳̔̒̅͌͑̀͊̈́̈́̏̇̾͝͝͝h̶͚̱͙͔̜̊̄́̍̽̃̓͒́̈͌̕͝͠ͅo̶̧̟̟͉̰͕̦͍̗̩͆͊͛͂͌͒̓̿́̈̀͘͠p̶͈̈́e̷͇̗̋̒̓̍̊̃̆f̸͔̠̠͓̅̊͋̽͊̔̕͝͝ȗ̶̫̹̹̳̱̻̣̦̯̀͐̄̍͒̀͋͜l̷̩̝̍̃́͂̈̈́͜l̸̢̳͍͚̤̤̤̭͍̲͙̞̠̞̈͑̑̂́̀͑͝y̵̛͇̰̮͖̘̖̖̳̤̠͖̙̟̥̦̎̐͛̏̒̄͆̈́͐͗́̎̕͝ ̶̪͚̳͎̱̜̗̦͖̓̍̏͒́́̀͑ͅḁ̴̞̣̬̦̘̤̦̯̰͙̊̌̀̋̔͊̄̈́͂̂̚n̸̹͕̜͚̯̗̞̞̣̺̖̣̭̰̪̓͌̋͊̂̀͆̈́̽͘͘d̶̨̰̹̙̗͙͔̹̲̖̣͕̎̃̏͠ ̷̠̹͍͍̟͚͉̣̠̋̐̀̚͜͠ͅS̸̯̻̼̀͜h̴̡̘̟͍͚̙̻̦̱̹̹̲͇̝́͑̂̈́͋̊͗͠ͅe̵̙̓͐͆͂̕e̶̛͚̟͖̻͇͗̅̿̓̆ͅḷ̵̗͕̺̟̻̆̿̐͑̇͋̾̆̈́͗̌̕͘͝ ̸̧̡̻͈͈͖͚͖͕̖̙́̂͘͝͝ǐ̶̢̧̢͎̩̗̯͔̬͖̜͔͎͍͌̌̊́ͅs̴̡͆͋̀̀͊̿͗̈́̒̉̋͂͘̕ ̸̨̢͓͕̼̮̜̯̓̎̍͐̈́̍ȃ̶͕̳͔̠̱͈̰̼̞͐͜ ̸̘̬̱̰̼̻̣̯̒͒̒̑̌̇̔͂̽͐̄̕͘̚c̸̢̡̗̱͉̰̯̥̳̹̊̒̑̚ͅa̸̡̡̡̬̺̮̰̹̥̺͙͍̤͂͛̋̈́͂̾̔̍͊̉̅͠ṟ̷̨͕̮̩͖̗̰̗̝̬̬̈́̍͛͆̆͠ͅe̵̡̡̢̛̛̱͎͖̜̩̳͈͒̈́͝ͅę̵̧̛̛̠̙̫̹͍̗̍̍͋̑͗͂̕͘͘͠ͅr̵̡̮̳̤̰̖͕̭̪̣̗̪̖̐́͜ ̵̡̢̞̲͓͍̥̮̯̭̔̋͜Ḁ̷͙͈̼̫̑̈̇̾ͅḨ̴̡̢͙͖̙͚̫̬͉̝͎̱́̀́̑̈̿̋͗̉̃͜L̴͇͙̹̯͍̹͉͉͋̂̓͛̒̽̌̓͜ ̷̧̭͇͎̘̬͉͎̖̱̹̺̌̏̎̓͒̿͒̿̃̿̏͜g̸̡̳̖̞̝͚̼͙͕̰͊̐ͅȯ̴̖̟͙͓͙̙̫̖̲͇̔͊ͅȃ̶͕̮͔̙͓͔̥̪͕͇̬̇̌͑̒̊̈́͝l̵̡̪̻͓͚̠͈͂̓̅͂̈̓̅́͗̽̕͘͝͝ĩ̷͙̹͉͍̗̳͔͚͗͆̍͑͑̓̔̅́̔̚é̷̝̩̻̥͑̀͠͝ͅ.̸͙̪̬͕̬̹̥̙̻̰̘̊ ̷̢̥̘̜̜̣̭͔̑̍̅́̐̍̃͛͂͜͝͠ͅS̴̡̧͚͚̥̞̼̪̠̰̗͚͓͒̅̈́͑̕͠͠͠ŏ̵̖̰̝̬̳̫̭̬͚̳̏͗̆̌̅̏̋̓̽̐̀̅͜͠ͅ ̸͎͉͓̳̐̏ȉ̴̢̧̙̲̖͖̼̞̪̱̳̞͔̊́͊̀f̶͎̣̠̩̹̞̬͖̳̝̙͚̜͇͔̒̈́̉͒̐̔̐͑̚ ̸̢̢̢̢̯̰͚̼͇̖̹͍͇̊͛̉̓̑̽̈́̌̋͜͝͠ͅy̵̱͙̰̘̭̓͂̀̔̑̏̇̽o̴̤̥̯͙̬̐͊̇̓̈́̓̊̂̇̒̅͗̂̚͝u̷̧̱̻͉͉̜̲͑͒̑́̄͆͒̐̕͘ ̸̯͂w̴͈̦̪̤̯͉͚̲̟̳͋̂͒̃̈͐̍̕à̷̧̼͕̼̱̗̝̱̺̱̦̒͗͜ņ̷̼͎̳͎͕̘̟̥̭͖̖͆̈͌ͅt̵̻̹̳͓̮̜͕̝͑̈́ͅ ̸̱̘͖̝͖͐̋̆̉̎̓̕͜t̶̻͇̙̮͚̪͇̩͇̋̇̎̐̒͘͜͠o̵̢̡͉̝͔̜̿̓͗̀̓̿̀͑̌ ̵̨̳͎͚̪̖̜̪̰͐̀̈́̈͐̐͘̕ą̵̪̳̭̥̺͓͔̲̦͆̂͒͛̋͜͝ţ̸̛̫̥͈͓̻̯̲̳̬̙̹́̉́̋̉̀̀̋̓͐̈́͂̿̔t̷̙̿̅̇̿ą̴̤͉̠̮̻̩̘̗̫̋̐̑̉̔̓͘͠c̴̢͔͍̔̀͌̉̍̽͋̀̎̀ķ̴̧̧̧̤̝̘͍̼͈̝̺͛͊̐͗̒͐̾͋͛͛͜ ̶̭͔̣̜̲̲̲̠̹̦̃͊̎̾̇͝ͅͅm̴̩̥͇̪̬̭̓̒̀̆̏̈̓͊͘ȩ̶̳̜̺̹̗͙͙̻̰̟͚͈͒̌̉̕ͅ,̷̡̡̡̨̪̯̜͎̜̱͊͂̓̒̊͑̀̀̌̔̈́͠ ̵̨̛͙̙̖͕̣̦̬̙̩͈̝̈́ŷ̷̻̼̘̲̄̎͛̓̎̄̈̚͠ͅo̷̝̭͕͍̥̺͓͕͚͚̗͙͕̟̓̓̇͆̽̓̎͗̓̚̕͘͝ů̵̢̦̬̺͔̙̤̤̝̣͑̃͜͠ ̶͉̘͔̼͇̙̟̪͐͐͐̏̃̂̑̄̇̉̇̎͝ͅc̴̦̅͗̅à̵̮̥̘̿̎̓̿̀͒ņ̸̡͉̻̞̭̯͙͚̗̖͉̱͇͌ ̷̫̝̊̈́̓̑́̇̔̒̀̂̊̒͘͝ḩ̶̨̨̯̼̞̬͕͕͖̘͑̿͂͌̒̓̕ͅa̴̠̩̳̳͚̫̗͔̮̻̗̘̝̲̰̎͂̓v̵̢̤̩͓̹͍͍̯͙̈́̄͋̾̊̆͑͠ë̶̢̢͉̻̦̭̙̣͓̠́̀͌͑̎̽̅̃̚ ̵̥͈̹̳̞̙͙̝̻͖̀̂̈̋̓̿́̔́̈́͜͜ͅa̶̼̙͔̤̔͌̏̑̌͛̆̀͋͝t̵̛͕̝̳̫̦̣͔̫̠̭̤̫͎̱̣̔͗̑͑͛͑̅̽ ̸̡̲̪͚̜̭̖̺͕͍̗̇́͊ͅͅī̵̯̟̗̼̭͗̈́̐͗̂̌͋̈t̶̥͕̗̝̠͎͒̽̑̐͋̃̀̊͛̆͝͝ͅ.̴̙̦̟̰̱͖̝̂͑́͋̄̓̃̚̕ ̴͚̀̋̓͊̒̌̑͘͘Í̵̧̛̝̥͓̘͚̼̰̩̼͈̣̆͌͊̈́͌̄͋̈́͘͠ ̶̻̭̙̤͙͈̠̐͛̋̏̀̏̊͒̐͘͠w̶̛͍̲͂ͅḁ̴͎̪͉̫̯̺͓͚̬̰̌̾͊̎͑̑̕s̴͕̱͍̞̣̣̖̳͆ ̷̦̬̩̃̈́̍̾͒͌̄̽̔̒̅̾͆̚j̵̥̹̝̱̖̼̺̓̆̽̍̀̐u̷̢̝̻̟̱̍́̉̎́͋̂̈́͒́̈͠͝s̵̝̘͈̹̥̬̱̣͙͍͕͙̋͂ͅt̷̫̜̝͍̳̤̹̭̘̘̼̗̼̺͍͌̈͑ ̷̤́͗̇̀̒u̴̪̝̰͛̀̇́̈́͘p̷̢͙̙͎͓̱̂s̷̖͚̫͔͇̬͙͓̯̬͊̽̃̀͑e̶̛̛͔̾̏̽̋̅̂̾̈́͘͝t̶̨̧͕̜̫̯̩͖͓̝̿̍͊̐̀͌̑̊̚͘͜ ̶̨̡̛͚͙̮͙͉͔͓͎̼͕̺̥̱͛̅͛͐͊͋̀̓̾̅͑͝w̶̨̱̜͓̗͉̭͚̮͙̥̏i̸̲͒̃t̶͙̘̅͛̽͗̂̾̓͗̑͋͘̚͘͝h̵̛̩̤̟̗̫̳̻͔͖̝̞̣͚͋̏́̄͒̊̎̈͜͝ ̴̬̜̦̄̆̓̋͐̃̅̇̾̀̈́̚̚͜͝͝ͅt̵̛̻̼̽̈͐͛̒̄̏̓̏̈̈́͘h̷̨̞̙̙̮͙͚̱̤͍̼̔͗̄͋̍́̽͗͛̍̚ę̸̛̝͛́̍̀͛̽̂̈̾̽̍͘͝͝ ̴̦͓̯̯͓͉̠̎̑͆̍̽͂͐̇̋̒͛̏̉̕͠w̵̡̹̘̯̩͇̞̻̗̰͉̍̄͑͂̏̽́͋͗̾̈́a̴̧̡̯̺̼͕̘̹̦̤̪̦̳̺̳̐͗͋y̷̜͚̳̙̬͑͒͊͛ ̴̡͚̙̇̄̎̐̈́͘ţ̴̺̩͎̘̝̪̓̂̎͐̐͜͜͝h̴̡̞̗͈̮̝͍̐̎̅͑̌̐͋̓̕͠i̶̢̱̤̰̦͙̠͛͛̉̈́̔̕̕̕͝n̶͎͉̮͈̭̞̫͈̟͕̳̟̯̖͕̓̑͛̊͘͘g̴̣͖̈̓͠s̵̢̛̟̝̪̍̊̉̂̂̇̓́͗̆͝ ̵̭͍̱̱̻͓̮̗̭͖͓̀̋͋͂͝w̷̨̛̠̖̰̤̼̦̥͓̥̠͈̹͚͌̐͛̂̽̂̒̐͆̂̚e̷̗̻͖͓͔̲̫͉̊̌̂̌͌̄̔̊̓̽̀̈̆̚r̴̡̢̛̥͈̻̱̻̮̝̞̭̳̊̂̀̄̀͑̎̈͒̔̀̍̚͠ͅę̴̡͉͙͉̝͎̩̓̒̏̽̈́̋̎͛̽̈͝͝ ̵̘̑̎̅̈́̋͋̎̈́̔̓g̶̩̜̿͆̋̚o̶͈̹̙͉̊͑̃̅̂͊͛͝ȉ̸̭̬͔n̴̡̳͑̓͐̈̿̀̌͐̀̆̓͑̓̚g̷̟͙̩̽̾̐͜.̵̛̫̤̦͈̟̮͛̈́̃̇̀̓̀̍̕̚͝͠͠͝ ̵̫̣͓̈̐̔̈́͝G̶̨̛̠̖̬̱̅̈̋̓̆̀̿͗̈́͂͝ơ̵͔̬͓̬̂̃́͋̌͊̎̄̌̇̎̂͝ǫ̷̛̲̞̩̱̻̝̖͕͙̭̊͌̓͑́͋̀́̀̿̀̌̉d̵̛̘̈́̓͌͋̒̊̊̐̔̅̐̍ ̵͇̖̰̥̇͑̔̑̂̉̕l̶̛̛̖̭̲͛̾̆̌̒̌̋̓ú̶̦͉̍̀͊̎̔̌̾̑̕͝ċ̶̢̣̺̙͚̣̩̰̠̍̐ķ̸̦̳̠͍̺̈́̎ ̸̰̻̪̥̱̫͎̖̤̪̍̀͊̚̚͜͝t̸̞̪̳̪̊͐͠ǫ̵͈͇̻̈́͋͌̈́͗͌̕̕̚̕͝͝ ̸͖̳̞͍̭̠̪͓̬͕̮͛̏͑̉̋̈́̽͋̆̀͘͜ṱ̶͇̻͗̅̽̿̓͂͋̔̾̔̎̈́͌͘͝h̴̡͕̜͔̪̤̫̭̙͚̅̓ͅȩ̶̣͎͍͖͖̮̰͆͊̏̈́ ̵̬̻̣̈Ş̴̡̮̯͇̺̦̫̳̻̲͇͇͚̯̀̂͂͋͐̋̿̂ť̸̛̜̹͎̫̲̜̘̮͙̌͐̅̓̈́̎̍ą̶͔̠͓͍͚͓̪̜̦̬̣̥̬̐̉̎̅̉̄͂̇̽͋͐̕͝͠͝r̶͓̈̈́͠s̸̡͕̺̱̻̬͓̆͊́͘͘͜ ̷̘̜̲͚̘͆͊̉̓͘n̷̨̖͕̲̅̔͜ͅȩ̶̩̪̞͔̇̔͜x̵̩̯̏t̵͚͎̭͈̏̆̀́̂͒̑̓ͅ ̸̯̬̈́̐̑̇͝s̶̛̰̆̈́̈́͠ę̸̟͓͖̮̪̲̲̣̙̒̔a̴̼̐̉s̴̥̬̻̬̻͕̱̯̫̤͕̭̹̦̑͌͂̆̐̾͠o̴̧̱̝͉͔̼̬̜̯̭͋̀̈́͂̂́͌̾̿̔͊̕͝͝͝ň̶̨̛͖̣̩̦̦̭̹̺̟̟̌̊̏͌̊͌́́̐̎̌͝ͅ.̵̳̤̳̖̱̠̋̂̅͠

- don't mind me just anti-jinxing this post -

Reactions: RefalancheStillLose

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
It is foretold now that Matt Murray #2 is destined to play NHL games for the Stars and confuse 99% of the league fanbases , announcers and talking heads because nobody follows the Stars.

He’ll only join us in the playoffs and carrying us to a cup win, just like the other Murray did awhile ago

RefalancheStillLose

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Just came in to say you folks were right and I was wrong. Oettinger will be the next great goaltender hopefully and Sheel is a career AHL goalie. So if you want to attack me, you can have at it. I was just upset with the way things were going. Good luck to the Stars next season.
The old jinx thread the time to buy that scheel stock is now fellas

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad