OT: Music 6

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
So entertaining my niece and Nephews at the Lake. On the Dock and 16 year old niece gets her play list. I cringe and brace myself.

I am currently listening to “Don’t look back in Anger” (Oasis). I might have shed a tear.

edit: Creep (Radiohead)…….Boys Don’t Cry (the Cure)

I am beyond shocked and thrilled.

Last edited:

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
So entertaining my niece and Nephews at the Lake. On the Dock and 16 year old niece gets her play list. I cringe and brace myself.

I am currently listening to “Don’t look back in Anger” (Oasis). I might have shed a tear.
Maybe my favourite Oasis song. Too bad they never took their own advice.

Kids will surprise you sometimes. My 18 y r old daughter listens to a lot of dance music but my influence of only playing my playlists in the car through the years has paid off. I’ll often catch her listening to anything from Elton John to Neil Young to Elvis Costello to Bobby Darin in her room.
My 15 year old son is a ‘60’s and ‘70’s music fanatic. It’s probably a combination of influences from me to Guardian’s of the Galaxy being his favourite movie for years. Killer soundtracks in those films.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Maybe my favourite Oasis song. Too bad they never took their own advice.

Kids will surprise you sometimes. My 18 y r old daughter listens to a lot of dance music but my influence of only playing my playlists in the car through the years has paid off. I’ll often catch her listening to anything from Elton John to Neil Young to Elvis Costello to Bobby Darin in her room.
My 15 year old son is a ‘60’s and ‘70’s music fanatic. It’s probably a combination of influences from me to Guardian’s of the Galaxy being his favourite movie for years. Killer soundtracks in those films.

my son was void of musical taste until he was 11. Some of the old boys (30’s) at the Lake were watching Bohemian Rhapsody and my son instantly became a Queen and Freddy Mercury fan. I feel like it is his curse of having a really old dad :laugh:.

the playlist just keeps getting better with Nirvana …..my niece said she’s trapped living in the wrong era.

Glad I saw Oasis live when I did. So many good bands implode.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad