Proposal: MTL-Philly swap picks

JRichard

Jul 7, 2021
Fair enough.

Tippett and Konecny are two entirely different things. I guess if Philly wants to keep Konecny and Konecny wants to stay, no matter the contracts he wants, then he is off limits. But if they know his askings and don’t want to meet them, then we can talk. Now he becomes a rental.

maybe yes.

I’m not too familiar with Philly dmen prospects but if I’m not mistaken, it’s nothing impressive. Don’t you think they would be interested in a D at 5?
They would not.
Glaring need are C and LW.

Best D prospects are Andrae and Bonk. Both are nice prospects. They have 6 dmen signed already. Will add a vet.

Any Flyer not named Michkov could be had at the right price. If Lindstrom and Catton are gone then yes I could see them picking D there at 5.
If picks 1-4 are all forwards sure but cmon odds are crazy low.

I dont see why young guys like Foerster, York would be available.

JRichard

Jul 7, 2021
Catton reminds me of Benson, Caufield, Gab Perreault. GMs get cold feet when its time to step up to the podium because of size.

Hockeypete49

How you like me now!
Mar 22, 2009
South Jersey
They would not.
Glaring need are C and LW.

Best D prospects are Andrae and Bonk. Both are nice prospects. They have 6 dmen signed already. Will add a vet.

If picks 1-4 are all forwards sure but cmon odds are crazy low.

I dont see why young guys like Foerster, York would be available.
I agree, but just saying if someone puts an offer on the table that's just too good for the team to pass on they could be moved.

Reactions: JRichard

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad