Confirmed Trade: [MTL/DET] Steve Ott for 6th in 2018

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
and with that pick Detroit drafts their next hall of famer because detroit has a history of doing that

rhinoshawarma

Nov 15, 2014
So MB cant get an impactful forward so he's just gonna get 3x the amount of bottom pairing/bottom6 forwards as usual.

Ok

Edit: Better than nothing

GarfSnowed

May 1, 2011
I proposed the other day that Isles should trade a 5th for him. Guess that was an overpayment lol. But wish we got him for depth with Cizikas out.

grewalwings

May 23, 2014
Ontario
Believe it or not, Ott has been good at what he does all year. Good on the draw, and great pk guy. Also, needless to say, he plays with a edge. MTL fans will enjoy him whenever he plays.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Does he even have anything in the tank anymore?

Coming from a Wings fan who very much disliked and still dislikes Ott. I will say this for the guy, he competes every night, is excellent in the faceoff circle, like one of the better league wide if used for that, usually 55%, and not afraid to hit.

The reason I dislike the guy though, is he can be quite careless, with his stick, elbows and really anything that can hurt the opponent, and I don't respect his dirtiness. He does compete hard though, so to answer your question, yes he still has good wheels for his age and style of play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad