Contract Termination: [MTL] D Nicolas Beaudin contract terminated by the Canadiens

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
He is brutal defensively and not good enough offensively to make up for it. He doesn't have NHL upside.

Ciao

Jul 15, 2010
Toronto
Nicolas who?

He was only making $90,000 playing for Laval, and would never have made it to the Habs.

He's not throwing away too much here, and it's probably better for him to look for a better opportunity elsewhere.

He was a point-producer in junior, but his numbers as a pro are pretty abysmal. Does he have some other hidden superpower?

Reactions: Ricky Bobby

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
Nicolas who?

He was only making $90,000 playing for Laval, and would never have made it to the Habs.

He's not throwing away too much here, and it's probably better for him to look for a better opportunity elsewhere.

He was a point-producer in junior, but his numbers as a pro are pretty abysmal. Does he have some other hidden superpower?
Many European leagues are more welcoming to defensemen of his size, and indeed there are plenty of teams and leagues that can pay him at least that much.

Reactions: Ciao

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
My main recollection of him back in that draft, was that he seemed like a bit of a hotdog and i didn't love the projection of his game to the Pro level.

But then...i also thought Ty Smith would be a stud Top-3D by now. :dunno:

Reactions: Beukeboom Fan

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
Well, good luck in the real world kid. You actually have to work and not get paid to play a game there.
He won't be joining the real world. Almost guarantee he will immediately sign somewhere in Europe for as much or more than he make now.

Reactions: Ciao

wedge

Oct 4, 2004
victoriaville
meh,.. I thought he deserved a chance last year as he was very good in Laval. Not this year, though... I think he has some potential but it would never had worked with the habs. He won't be missed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad